Skip navigation

Who's First time then..........

Back to the top

Who's First time then..........

Do your best mate. be good to have a chat :)

Back to the top

Coopertastic said

Ahhh cheers…(hopefully that wasn't a pun!!) Is there any particular place all you meet and camp up? i'll be coming on the Saturday lunch time so would love a tip on where to find you all / what to look for!
Thanks

U can't miss me half my hair is purple hopefully I'll b in my white cabby without side trims :thumbs: just look for something on fire that shouldn't be (bench, posts, jetta  :o ) lol

Back to the top
Ooooohhhh controversial use of a Jetta !!!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Dainish said

Coopertastic said

Ahhh cheers…(hopefully that wasn't a pun!!) Is there any particular place all you meet and camp up? i'll be coming on the Saturday lunch time so would love a tip on where to find you all / what to look for!
Thanks

U can't miss me half my hair is purple hopefully I'll b in my white cabby without side trims :thumbs: just look for something on fire that shouldn't be (bench, posts, jetta  :o ) lol

lol…ok…that reminds me….better sort some RAC and life assurance before the weekend  O_o  O_o  O_o  :o

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Ooooohhhh controversial use of a Jetta !!!!

Haha I'm only kidding it'll probably b my cabby if it arrives on a recovery truck this year

Back to the top

Ginner said

Coopertastic said

Hi all… it will be my first time at the AGM…only had the Golf for 2 weeks so thought I would throw myself in at the deep end…
So if you see a confused person trying and failing to erect a tent…..yep…that will be me…be kind as I am coming up on my own  O_o

cool !!! There's no need to be on your own or even struggle adk for the West Midlands lot and you'll be sorted.

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:

Banner

Back to the top

paul_h said

I can't make it now either managed to flood the house I put a nail through a pipe and ruined downstairs. Didn't even know I'd done it it's been leaking for 2 days and gone all under the laminate. Got a busy few days repairing the house now :( I'm gutted. If anyone wants my ticket for weekend it includes camping give me a shout.

Pesky plumbing. Bullseye doh.  :P

Oh gutted for you Paul, hope you get it sorted soon ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I'm going to try make it tomorrow now guys :) got the house sorted just need to get the dog in the kennels if they will take him and buy another ticket lol.  :P

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top

paul_h said

I'm going to try make it tomorrow now guys :) got the house sorted just need to get the dog in the kennels if they will take him and buy another ticket lol.  :P

good man !!! hope you can make it.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

paul_h said

Paul, use your ticket….i will buy one at the gate. It's not right for you to pay twice.. :-) if you could let me know via email if you get your dog sorted that would be cool.  :)

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.