Skip navigation

Tdi wiring

Back to the top
Could anyone here do me a wiring loom for a Tdi conversion into my 88 GTI cabby.. I've got the full mk3 to pick everything from ?

Back to the top
I do them but my list is backed up till end of the year, try barry venn or william skelton on facebook if thats too far off

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Cheers John, what would be the criteria (ie would you need my tdi loom), and how much would it be ?..
you can PT me if you`d rather not post prices up

Back to the top
right well if you can wait that long its 120 for the basic plug n play loom, I need both halves of the mk4 ecu loom along with any mk1 engine loom that fits your fusebox :)

you'll need a rev counter adaptor, if you include it I can splice it in, or if not i leave the wire labelled for you. same goes for the diagnostics port :)

Back to the top
Ok cheers john.. But I prob should've said in the original post that it's a mk3 Tdi without immob…. Does that change anything then ?

Back to the top
ah sorry i dont know where i got the idea it was a mk4 from lol

but yeah same price for the mk3 lumps, will need the mk1 and mk3 engien looms to combine :)

I leave the diagnostic jumper box wire for you, then you can strip the box and port out of the donor car. the live and earth splice to the mk1 ciggy lighter then the diagnostic wires will all plug into the jumper box, simples!

Back to the top
oh and you'll still need a rev counter converter if you want petrol clocks in your mk1 :)

There are too many online users to list.