Skip navigation

What's the right haynes manual

Back to the top
Hello guys as above what's the right haynes manual for me I have a 1.6 1982 GTI, I seen the blue colour haynes manual the number 0726, is this the right one for me or is there others, also the reason I wanted this was I'm planning on doing a timing belt change so will this be covered in this and lastly where's the best place to buy one I saw a new one on eBay for around £16-something, is this the one to go for or do we have some discount on places where we can purchase the manual all help appriciated thanks 

Back to the top
I think the brown one covers more than the blue.

Picked up the brown one for my '81 1.6 Gti and I haven't come across anything it doesn't have.

Back to the top
most will be ok for your car, but as said the brown one which also mentions cab and rocco is the one you want its the most awesomest

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Thanks guys it's a bit hard to find the brown one lol so if worst comes to worst and I have to get one will the blue one be ok I want it to cover a timin belt change will this be in the blue one thanks guys or does anyone one know where I could get a brown one from I tried my local motor shop and eBay which do have one but the seller has said there are many watchers and bidders so I think my chances look a little slim on that one 

Back to the top
as long as it says gti on the front you'll be fine

Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

My wiring diagrams and other documents have moved here:

VAG Documents & Downloads

You'll need to sign into google/gmail for the link to work! (its free!)

Back to the top
Thanks John I will see how the one on eBay goes but looks like a lot of people are after it 

Back to the top

This is my option if I don't get my hands on a brown one 

Back to the top
Think I have a brown one that I have no use for

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thanks for that Chris, have already got one from Mal so hopefully all should be well thanks again guys 

Back to the top

BAZ-GTI said

Thanks for that Chris, have already got one from Mal so hopefully all should be well thanks again guys 

No probs buddy :thumbs: Best of luck with it now!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.