2. Tomo 83 tintop mars red gti
3. Lee 88 cabrio paprika red
4. Jay 88 cabby blue
5. Paddy 80 cabby
6. Carling cabby
7. Cabfan 88 cabby red
8. Moorey clipper white

Back to the top
ay up gang ive put a post up in national thread for the first meet. if we use this link to keep the whole group together then put extra posts on so it is clear to see what is coming up. If we could keep all posts about that show in that thread it might avoid confusion double posts etc. if you could sign up if your coming so we know who, when and where we are meeting.

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=national_2%2Fspringdub

Cheers Kev

Back to the top
I am looking for some local support as I have just bought my first Mk1. 1983 Mars Red GTi

Back to the top
Hi guys the weather is getting nice now and it's time for a run out see our first meet here anyone gonna join us? 
http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=regional_2%2Fkeighley-to-lake

Back to the top
Yes smudge brilliant. Is it a campaign? Non sunroof etc?

Back to the top
Hi Kev, non campaign, non sunroof -  Tintop :

Back to the top
I think you've just joined mine and Tomos 1983 mars red gti non sunroof models haha don't suppose you've got lenzo or bbs alloys?

Back to the top
There's me thinking these cars are getting rare haha. No I have ATS cups and originals

Back to the top
Yeah we specifically looked for these. Those wheels look good on them. You gonna join us next weekend? Would be good to get some photos of the 3 on Windermere 

Back to the top
Have you got single or twin headlights by the way

Back to the top
Bit early unfortunately. Car needs finishing off, bits to do. Need a spare set of clocks if anyone has one?
Oh and mine is twin headlights - well it will be when I get them working (job 22) ! :)

Back to the top
I meant the 4th may sorry not next weekend. Get some clocks purchased and come with us. Looking forward to seeing it

Back to the top
Anybody local got a spare, fully working speedo, etc, for a 1.8 GTi ? I could meet up for a temporary swap to check what is working properly on mine.
Cheers

Back to the top
What are you after the one with or without mpg? There is a garage opposite my house and they are breaking one I could ask for you as I also need a drivers door handle from them 

Back to the top
Hi Kevin, one with mpg if possible. Is it a GTi? I may be after a few other parts so am happy to meet up if you like?

Back to the top
I don't have a clue if its a gti just know he's breaking a mk1 and he has some small bumpers. Cars not here its a customer of there's so ill pop round am and get his number and send it on to you if that's any good. Might end up been mid week knowing me though lol 

Back to the top
Sounds good to me, Thanks. Whereabouts are you?
Cheers

Back to the top
Very neat to keighley mate

Back to the top
Excellent. I thought so, I am about 25 mins away
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.