Skip navigation

NW Meet Trafford Centre 4pm -10th April

Back to the top

NW Meet Trafford Centre 4pm -10th April

How about a monthly or bi monthly meet there?

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
Just to add confusion here, does bi-monthly here mean twice a month (fortnightly) or every 2 months as it can mean both. Personally i'd be well happy meeting up every month.

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top
sunday 10th sounds good.. I get in enough trouble as it is without going to a meet on mothers day

Back to the top
I'm up for 10th

Back to the top
I'm on days..  :cry:

Back to the top
I'm easy, whenever for me … can do the 10th no probs

MK1 GTi Cab '91' H Black
Mars Red Campaign - work in progress
MK1 GTi Sportline '92' J Red

Back to the top
markoggy

when you say weekend did you mean weekend evening ie Sunday 7pm ??????  like last time  or a meet during the day

Back to the top

sunday 10th

hi tony.

if we do it on the tenth would 6pm be good for everyone?

walt, can you make it then?

i will have to bail early if its the tenth as i will be dropping the daughter off in derby :(

mark

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
i`m up for 10th as its my birthday, but middayish , best so i can have few birthday beers   :dance:

Back to the top

time

right then every one, what time are we doing this on the 10th?

i personally would like to have a meet in the daylight, afternoon ish maybe?

Back to the top
2 pm !!!

Back to the top
anytime good for me..  Just set it in stone then I can upset the mrs :lol:

Back to the top

meet trafford

hi all, new on hear but you can count me in if thats ok anytime on the 10th, thats if your still doin it ,is anyone one from the north west goin to santa pod on sunday?

Back to the top
right every one. 4pm for the meet, its set.

walt can come after work hopefully and mancity can come out before he gets bladderd  :D .

i can then travel to derby to drop alex off afterwards. any one is welcome for a 4 hr convoy  :(

Back to the top

Re: meet trafford

mk1Timmy said

hi all, new on hear but you can count me in if thats ok anytime on the 10th, thats if your still doin it ,is anyone one from the north west goin to santa pod on sunday?

hi mk1timmy.

good to see you have found the site. we try to have a meet ever month so your totally welcome to come to them all  :D

busy this weekend, got friends round.

hopefully see you on the 10th

Back to the top
thanks markoggy, where abouts do you meet at the trafford center and is it 4pm? cheers timmy

Back to the top
I ll be going ,looking forward to meeting more new and old faces  and their cars  :D  :D  :D

Back to the top

mk1Timmy said

thanks markoggy, where abouts do you meet at the trafford center and is it 4pm? cheers timmy

I'm in!

Timmy Last time we met in the carpark that is under cover..  think there is only one. although saying that it was dark last time and it was 6pm, easy to park.  at 4pm who knows how busy the car park will be??

markoggy, probably worth you changing the title on the thread to something Like NW Meet Trafford Centre 4pm -10th April.  do this by editing your first post I think.

Back to the top

PNERivage said

mk1Timmy said

I'm in!

Timmy Last time we met in the carpark that is under cover..  think there is only one. although saying that it was dark last time and it was 6pm, easy to park.  at 4pm who knows how busy the car park will be??

markoggy, probably worth you changing the title on the thread to something Like NW Meet Trafford Centre 4pm -10th April.  do this by editing your first post I think.

good thinking santa  :)

Back to the top
hi guys i think it would be quit busy in the  inside car park? any of you guys now about Krispy  Kreme Donuts, its right next to trafford center, a few cars cruise down there over the weekends at night its like a american style donut shop a bit like a mc donalds but for donuts? got a decent car park, just a thought,
There are too many online users to list.