Skip navigation

So, who is serving/ex-military??

Back to the top

So, who is serving/ex-military??

I am still in and have been since 97, I am currently serving in Germany (PRB Gutersloh) with an Avn unit. It has its good days and bad days, just like any job.

ps, this is my 100th post, yipee.

Back to the top
Hi, yes as an ex 12 year Artillery man life was excellent and you get to build a bond like no other, every respect to the guys in Afgan at the moment, every death is a death too many i have lost friends over the years and today is the day it comes to the fore and so many memories come flooding back, so maximum respect to every serviceman/woman fighting for us,

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Ex 40cdo charlie coy rm here 98-01 3years as a bootneck was more than enough for me. 99barras sierra leone  and the rest of the time on r/ps for being consistantly adrift. Although I disagree with our Invasion of the middle east,I still say "0nce a marine always a marine". Credit crunch? Don't blame banks blame a 60k law/stinger/javelin thrown every 30mins.

Back to the top
Hi All, just come across this topic, i served 12 yrs in the Artillery, 5 tours to NI, 1st Gulf war and the common stint in BAoR, aslo for my sins even though i went the Army route i did do several years in the Air Cadets getting to the dizzy heights of CWO amazing times were had and it did prepare me so much for my Army life. Total respect and admiration for the service men and women who fight for pride in a war that we didnt want.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.