Skip navigation

20V T what pipes ??

Back to the top

20V T what pipes ??

i have a AUQ engine to drop into the mk1. but it has no pipes as pictured and been chatting to someone for ebay and there willing to sell me the pipes i need from the engine they have listed. my question is what ones do i need for the original engine? will me running the emerald ECU and a k04 turbo.

Back to the top
Most of the pipes you'll need will have to be custom made so I wouldn't bother until you're sure on exactly what you need.

'81 1.8T
BMW R1200GSA
Caddy 2k 1.8T

Back to the top

mrpurple said

Most of the pipes you'll need will have to be custom made so I wouldn't bother until you're sure on exactly what you need.

this probably, very little is used from the engine. from the outlets made up new lines for the coolant and boost, so other than the oil feeds and coolant for the turbo, which can be stock items.

Back to the top
true to that. just gonna get it in and then work from the ground up. just was thinking if there was abit bits i need like the pipes to the n vale. think thats what its called

Back to the top
again easy things to make up yourself

Back to the top
its ur fault JonP lol as iv read over your build about 100 times and made me pull my finger out lmao if i get stuck could i send u a pm

Back to the top
of course, i will try my best to help out.

There are too many online users to list.