Skip navigation

Film Offer

Back to the top

Film Offer

novocaine said

Special attention will be paid to the singers exuberant life style including the many drug driving incidents of his early life that saw countless destroyed motor vehicles,.

Dan looks like you may get that respray after all :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Well the filming went very well.

The car was used as a 'main character car' meaning that it had a driving role.

The drama will be shown some time around eatser on BBC 2 and is called "Worried About the Boy" as novocaine rightly pointed out.

The day as cold and wet and apart from getting 'in shot', talking too loudly when filming and generally getting in the way - things went well. I had to do a drive with the actor who was going to drive the car and let him get to know the controls,
"There is clutch drag from 1st to 2nd, no power steering and the brakes are better than most mk1's but not to up new car standards. Off we go".

First junction came up, Actor squeels as he presses the brake 'nothing happens'. He then turned the corner and groaned 'no power steering, 'its been years since I drove a car without it' and 1st to 2nd 'zzzzzzzzz' (clutch drag) gave him all 3 issues that I'd pointed out within about 75yds of setting off!!!!

Into filming we went and the roof came down to assist in geting bags in and out of the car……. they were too quick for me to get the hood cover on before they started filming again so it had to stay off all day then. The eagle eyed amongst you will notice 2 or 3 other things 'not quite right' when the programme goes out but I'll let you suggest what they are!!!! No prizes!!

There was one scene where 'Marilyn' gets dropped off again and slams the car door, that happened tooooo many times for my liking during rehersals I can tell you! then there is a stilletto thrown at it… again far too many times and getting closer as he got his 'eye in'!! No hits though.

A good day all in all and one I hope to repeat from now on.

Back to the top
I hear that the programme will now be towards the end of April, my personal informant - the REAL Boy George told me!

(via YouTube :) )

Dan

Back to the top
I just hope they don't turn the cabby into some form of gay associated vehicle.

1992 Pearl Green Clipper Cab - 16v (9a block, KR head, GSXR600 Carbs) :)

Back to the top

JoeHayes said

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Worried About The Boy is due to be screened on BBC 2 at 9pm on Sunday 16th May 2010.

We'll see if the cabby made it to the final edition or left on the cutting room floor!!

Spot as many errors as you can, car wise!

Back to the top

Dano said

Worried About The Boy is due to be screened on BBC 2 at 9pm on Sunday 16th May 2010.

We'll see if the cabby made it to the final edition or left on the cutting room floor!!

Spot as many errors as you can, car wise!

Looking forward to this mate!

T

Back to the top

Back to the top

JoeHayes said

It already is mate… :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
1 hr ish…… bbc 2
 :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Banner
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.