Skip navigation

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Back to the top

Bristol Volksfest

BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 11-13 JUNE * Camping..BBQ..World Cup..Beer

Hey n11kgh, we are travelling down on sat morning could meet you on the way.We are comin thru Marlborough and onto the M4 that way. Could meet you at the garage just before the M way junction if you want  :)

Back to the top
hey boys, just got back from a very aggressive few days on a stag do in In ibiza, so jut wanted to check on progress

10am at halfords seems like a good shout, however if there is anyone that wants to come down earlier to set up tents and stuff it is so close, we could set up then go and meet with everyone after.

im so close i can be there as early as people want me too

should be a good one, see ya in a few days :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
i would meet earlier but i think ill wanna sleep as im having a late night friday :P i dont even have a tent yet... HAHA! i think ill be buying that friday afternoon... last one got burned at nass.. :P

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Anybody going Friday night.  I'm planning on camping over then (potentially save some camping spaces then too, if allowed).  But won't bother if no-one else is around.  

Message me or post on here if anyone's going to be down for the evening, and I'll give you my mobile number.  Failing that, I'll see you all at Halfords on Sat morning.

Let me know….

Back to the top

bristol volksfest

Hi sparkstu i take it your joining m4 at j15,we are coming on at j16 we could meet there at the vw garage its rite on the roundabout?

Back to the top
just checking....is the england game showing on a screen for this ???? also anyone from our way taking the kids or am i having a nite away on own...beer,cars...footy !! heaven :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
The football is on the big screen.

Back to the top

daz1971 said

just checking….is the england game showing on a screen for this ???? also anyone from our way taking the kids or am i having a nite away on own…beer,cars…footy !! heaven :wink:

il have two kids with me ali and thepainterman/kid

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Just to let you know boys, Halfords is having a new fit out at mo, as drove passed last night.

So as you come up the road, you wil see a BIG ASDA & ARC car wash on your left, get in right hand lane and bear right, toys r us on your left then you will see some big hordings, entrance to halfords car park in on the left just as the hording ends

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
guys, what a nightmare

basically where the venue is, there in only 2 main ways to access the farm (to my knowledge).

Just down the road there is a small village called easter compton and they are having thier carnival between 1 and 2 pm on the saturday which would really limit access. (in fact no getting in between 1pm and 2pm i would imagine)

I am sure we will long be in venue by then, but anyone who is coming down later, i would advise avoiding these times as you will be stuck (unless you love carnivals, then its a right result :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
what a day to have a carnival... volksfest, football and now this... wow gonna be busy an compton... haha

Back to the top

ans4r said

daz1971 said

just checking….is the england game showing on a screen for this ???? also anyone from our way taking the kids or am i having a nite away on own…beer,cars…footy !! heaven :wink:

Youre the Kid Little bob :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :D .

Back to the top

Bristol Volksfest

Guys, i have had some early Golf spares kindly donated by someone who took the time to find a good home for these parts. I will be bringing them with me for sale. All proceeds will go to Macmillan cancer support so don't be tight !!! LOL  :D Please come and have look seeeee , pleeees or if you know anyone who could use the bits, all good. Before you ask, i don't even know what half the bits are  :redfaced:  :redfaced: see you at the weekend  :D

Back to the top

Re: Bristol Volksfest

sparkstu said

Guys, i have had some early Golf spares kindly donated by someone who took the time to find a good home for these parts. I will be bringing them with me for sale. All proceeds will go to Macmillan cancer support so don't be tight !!! LOL  :D Please come and have look seeeee , pleeees or if you know anyone who could use the bits, all good. Before you ask, i don't even know what half the bits are  :redfaced:  :redfaced: see you at the weekend  :D

Will have a gander  8)

Just put the ice blocks for the cooler box in the freezer, got  a trip upto Asda tomorrow night for some food  and I'll be as good as ready, hopefully some new club bunting will arrive tomorrow and have its first outing at this show………….should brighten the place up  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

sparkstu said

Will have a gander  8)

Just put the ice blocks for the cooler box in the freezer, got  a trip upto Asda tomorrow night for some food  and I'll be as good as ready, hopefully some new club bunting will arrive tomorrow and have its first outing at this show………….should brighten the place up  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

what time you wanna meet me and daz at oldbury…

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

what time you wanna meet me and daz at oldbury…

Name a time, I'm pretty flexible  :mrgreen: , you and Daz have more commitments than me, my missus will happily pushes me out the door  :lol:

Back to the top
popped into the venue today boys , loads of people setting up and with the sun beaming down just wish i was in me golf not the civic !

we all good for 10am at halfords tomorrow then ? !

was loads of dubs heading down on motorway today, good to see !

See ya in morning

rich

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I'll already be in there.  Give me a shout when you arrive.  Mixerman has my mobile number.

Back to the top
yo dude u in there tonight? i might come up to help if the club needs it :) ill text ya too but yeah :)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.