Wednesday 16th September

So, where do we meet?

Toys R Us
McDonalds (The Clubhouse) car park
Oldbury

Junction 2 - M5

Time?

7.30pm onwards

I'll be there, but not in the MK1 though  :? , the wife has kindly instructed me that this Saturday we're going on the Severn Valley Railway, so a lost day this weekend scuppers the chance of finishing it :? ……luckily I have discovered that a Big Mac still tastes the same in the Freelander  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
will be good to meet,even if your in the freeloader  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Midlands page updated………………Sir Gammy is back  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :nerd:  :D

Banner

Back to the top
Phew!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
Cant make this one, ill be on holiday, oops as the pending Mrs Corky2 calls it Honeymoon, trophy in case :wink:

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
i wont be able to come this month as it will be the last few days of fasting, all you guys enjoy the meet.

also register on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=132483592377

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
i will be popping along next week..

Back to the top
Yahoooooooooooo.  Can Sir Gammy bring his tea urn for practice run before Malvern as Mc Ds tea is sh**e anyway.   :cheer:

Back to the top

midlands meet

:wink: are any vw vehicles welcome.............. :wink:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
yes even ones without a water pump  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Re: midlands meet

corkygolf said

:wink: are any vw vehicles welcome………….. :wink:
We need a clubhouse on wheels……. :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

corkygolf said

:wink: are any vw vehicles welcome………….. :wink:

Are Solihull's finest welcome?  8O ….it's coming regardless  :roll:

:mrgreen:

Dont forget to vote for Yomp in the COTM in club business  :y:

Back to the top
Ansar always comes in his new investment so dont expect a problem. Remember if it aint Germany it aint on my drive  :D  :D  :D Tiga 27  :D  Love Yomps car  :D Would like to look at it for a month.What a beauty

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top

corkycampaign said

Ansar always comes in his new investment so dont expect a problem. Remember if it aint Germany it aint on my drive  :D  :D  :D Tiga 27  :D  Love Yomps car  :D Would like to look at it for a month.What a beauty

im sorry mate, cant make it this month, fasting till saturday and eid sunday.
and wednesday is a special night in the month and il be in the mosque till 4am and in the shop thursday morning at 9am.

8O  :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Blimey mate you'll be tired and hungry

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
Winter's coming..very very cold & dark tonight.
Very good turn out though,14mk'1 ! good to meet sqeexbox, Ghia made it over with family and S3 Mat came in his new cabby (S3 got knicked 2 months ago) :cry: ,astramanTall Dom,gammy and also the young lad with the really nice lowered red driver..
Corky also came with his new toy.. :wink:
Bert did a Gammy and thought it was tuesday … (had a shandy at dinner i think)!!
Nice one folks :D  :D
Daz

Banner

Back to the top
Sounded like a good meet.

I was hoping to get to this but work got in the way……..again :roll:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Are Solihull's finest welcome?  8O ….it's coming regardless  :roll:

:mrgreen:

Having re read that, I can see how you got your wires crossed Ghia  :lmao:  :lmao:

T'was a good meet tonight and good to speak to everyone that I managed to speak to  8)

Corky, the splitty is a gem, I got one on my wish list…..one day I'll have one…….one day  :pray:  :pray:

Back to the top
nice to meet a few of you tonight :)

i was the one with the red driver..

posted a few pics i took tonight before it got dark.

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=481806#481806

i was looking for the guy 'astraman' i was meant to be buying a window strip/seal off him, didnt think he was there, GUTTED!

Back to the top
just an idea but could we have the meet the 1st and 3rd wednesday of each month?

im thinking this because obviously its getting colder and theres more chance to get decent weather on the day of the meets if its twice a month..

i said the 1st and 3rd wednesday so can still keep the original meet day each month..
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.