Skip navigation

Im in love!!

Back to the top

Im in love!!

it would be a waste for it to turn into a daily driver..   

i'm hoping it goes to someone who appreciates the way it is.. and possibly have a blast to a couple of shows and a during couple of nice dry summer weekends..

the bidding went to over 6000 without beating the reserve if i remember..

Back to the top
Not a waste but you just don't use it for everything, and when you do use you'll respect it won't you.

Back to the top
ok NOT everyday!

but there are so many people that bring there car out on every dry day they can but still maintain them and keep them in a perfect condition.

i wouldn't expect anyone would drive this car as there daily but would still like to drive it more than 4 times a year

Back to the top
i think what i was saying had been misinterpreted.

I wouldnt go off roading in it, but I would like to take it out and drive it, it wouldnt be a daily driver. Muddy may not be the best of words lol

i appreciate that the car is very well cared for as is mine, mine lives in a garage as i dont like it getting wet (its a cabby) im not having a go about the fact its not taken out much or hasnt been it looks lovely, but I would get pleasure out of driving it just as much as owning it.

Thats the trouble with websites, when you type something that is meant to be an honest appraisal it gets taken the wrong way and assumptions are drawn.

For instance, people assuming my name is Nathan,,,, eeek hate that name
its actually Nathaniel but i'll let you off.

Hope it goes to a loving home as it deserves.

Back to the top
Stunning car, I hope she goes to a good home.

Regards

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
Someone is viewing it today, and two people on sunday…

Im gonna regret this for the rest of my life man :(

Ill never own another car like it, never mind another mk1 like it.

So many 'little' things i love about it…
The original cubby hole where the optional stereo would have been, the working mpg gauge and 5th gear change light, the fuse box cover that ive never dared to remove, the little rubber buffers on the rear panel for the silencer, the way the doors/tail gate sound when you open/close them, all the original hose clips etc, the brightly coloured and clean engine bay wiring, the stickers, the interior which will without doubt be as good as any mk1 sat in the wolfsburg museum etc etc etc etc etc  :(

Neil.

Volksdevil.com - Gone but not forgotten | CorradoG60.co.uk

Back to the top
Keep it then Neil!

What happened to that red one you used to run years ago when we were on the PVW forum?

Back to the top
If you willl regreet that much why sell?

Back to the top
All i can say is credit crunch :( I feel physically sick, properly sick.

A lad has just been and put a deposit on it man. :(

Steve, how do mate?
You mean A777OVL?

Currently a bare shell awaiting rebuild…

Neil.

Volksdevil.com - Gone but not forgotten | CorradoG60.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.