Skip navigation

My Track Car Project

Back to the top

My Track Car Project

The G60 wheels have 195/50 - 15 Toyo T1-R. They fit well and the profile looks ok too. I did look at 45 profile but these were more expensive and i am planning on getting a second set of G60 wheels with R888's for use in the dry. You can only get R888's in a 50 profile so i figured i would keep the tyre sizes the same so no changes will be needed to suspension setup etc.

Back to the top
Also, I have relocated the VDO gauges to the dash where the radio should be. I made a mount / surround for them out of carbon fibre:

Back to the top
Come on mate, give us some updates !!   ;-)

Back to the top
What's with the bumpers; gti badge and rear wind screen wiper. Weight save, weight save, weight save. Everything that can go, must go ;-)

Lose the cigerette lighter, or are you planning on smoking up half way round the track?

May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman.

Back to the top
awsome car mate looks stunning

keep on dubbing

Back to the top
Great looking car, any idea what it currently weighs?

1983 Campaign, BRMotorsport152

Back to the top
Ive got a shell which im planning to build back up almost identical to this , White with G60's but………… im leaving the dash out , Extreme Weightloss For the win

car looks ace mate wish it was mine

84\' Volkswagen Golf C - Planned either 1.8 20VT or 1.9 TDI PD130

58\' Seat Leon 2.0TDI 16V PD170 - 240BHP here i come

Back to the top
any updates mate looks to be a good build… looks cool to did you go on that november track outing??

keep up the good work

……………………………………………………………………………

Back to the top
looking good mate. I am building a very similair build atm so keeping my eye on this one

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.