Skip navigation

VWNW 2008, Tatton Park PHOTOS FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS

Back to the top

VWNW 2008, Tatton Park PHOTOS FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS

yes you are right i am not a member but if you read back i asked you to change the name on the waiting list to my girlfriends who is a fully paid up member. not having a pop if you feel that it was too wet to drive your car then thats your descision (you might be interested to know that i pulled my car out on sunday and one of the brake pads fell apart still drove to show, carefully,now need pads and discs)
 you got your name down before me so they were your tickets to do as you saw fit.

Back to the top
Some of my pics

Brew;

spot of rain;

LHD Diesel

Cars for Sale

Van;

Dent free;

Big Bird;

VW Northwest could have allocated plots better. Two plots next to us with 1 car on them, and us all squashed up? And bogs woefully inadequate and bit pee'd off having to pay full entrance price.

And I got sunburn too!

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top

racer said

yes you are right i am not a member but if you read back i asked you to change the name on the waiting list to my girlfriends who is a fully paid up member. not having a pop if you feel that it was too wet to drive your car then thats your descision (you might be interested to know that i pulled my car out on sunday and one of the brake pads fell apart still drove to show, carefully,now need pads and discs)
 you got your name down before me so they were your tickets to do as you saw fit.

Never made any comment about you not being a member…..its not down to me to change name's on lists…..Ive explained why my MK1 wasnt there which was totally down to my decision on Saturday morning…Ive nothing else to say on the matter

Back to the top
Some other MK1's rest of ya seem to miss…..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.