Skip navigation

My mk1 Build *S1 dash now in, pg9*

Back to the top

My mk1 Build *S1 dash now in, pg9*

You were going to go for Audi aviator grey werent you? I have a pic somewhere of a mk1 in that colour if you want me to send it. It will give you an idea of what it would be like. You might have changed your mind though! Just let me know

Back to the top
looks well mint

Back to the top
cheers :)

Back to the top
That is really really nice mate- i love g60 steels on a super-clean Mk1  :D

Back to the top
super clean car, one of the reasons I joined the forum actually! Love how tidy it is and the fact its an s1 makes it perfect!

Back to the top
stunning example there! i am currently looking for my 1st mk1 and this will definatly be an inspiration for me! nice 1.

Back to the top
Looks really nice ;)

But I can't believe nobody commented on the two Maestros in the first couple of pics! You don't see many of them any more :lol:

Rich

Back to the top

mcscrew said

Looks really nice ;)

But I can't believe nobody commented on the two Maestros in the first couple of pics! You don't see many of them any more :lol:

Rich

Yeah, theres not many left. We have 5 haha.

Thanks for the comments :) really appreciate it

Back to the top
Yours is definitely one of my favourite Mk1's ever! The chrome strips and bumpers go so well with red. Nice styling.
Go on then…why have you got 5 Maestros?
One for Mondays : breaks down by Tuesday, one for Tuesday : breaks down by Wednesday, one for Wednesday : breaks down by Thursday… :lol:

Back to the top
yeah yeah yeah have a go at the maestro fan. Atleast you like my golf! :lol:

All of them put together have been more reliable than my golf and we have had one of them for 18 years!

Back to the top
The first car I ever learned to drive in was a Maestro!  :doh:  I must admit, there's two old Maestros still running around just in my immediate area. Anyway, back to Golfs…top marks!  8)

Back to the top
Well finally got my s1 dash and steering wheel. I painted the wolfsburg logo as it was completely faded to black

I wanted to have it all in the car for the Knockhill meet but I doubt that wil happen. Should be getting a period radio aswell soon

Back to the top
Ive just read the whole thing,nice work mate
 :clap:

Back to the top

ross_m said

Well finally got my s1 dash and steering wheel. I painted the wolfsburg logo as it was completely faded to black

I wanted to have it all in the car for the Knockhill meet but I doubt that wil happen. Should be getting a period radio aswell soon

Hi Ross pm sent

Back to the top
Get some pictures up when fitted.   :)

Back to the top
Is that nearly 600,000 miles on that clock?! Or is it kilometres? Still quite a lot if it is.

Back to the top
Its 60k is it not..

Back to the top
More then likely just me being stupid.  :lol:

Back to the top
I think it goes back to 0 once it gets to 99999

Back to the top
That is a beautiful motor you've got there, and only 17 !

That is nealy 600,000 miles.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.