Skip navigation

peoples cars

Back to the top

peoples cars

so whats the score peeps why are there a certain few on here that feel the need to slag peoples cars off???

im in the process of selling mine and i get some muppet from here follow me to another forum and slag my car off ? whats the problem ???

you know who you are stop being a child and grow up :banghead:

ive always enjoyed being part of a club ect but just lately theres been a few people that find more interest in being key board warriors

so with that in mind will all the muppets grow up a bit and stop trying to get brownie points were all on the same level here :banghead:

Back to the top
Selling the cab?

you'll find people like that no matter where you go! just a case of rising above it

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
i do rise above it but when you go to the effort to start a for sale thread then someone posts a message knowing if will effect the sale i find that bang out of order lucky there not a member on here or i reckon they post here to

Back to the top
just noticed the mods on the other forum removed his post then pmd me to say so  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol: was just about to say fire a PM to a mod

seems they're on the case

good luck with the sale though!  :dontknow: not sure what someone could have said to effect the sale but people should always view a car and make they're own mind up

Back to the top
yeah i know its someone being petty over the price saying its only worth ?800 :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
8O  :lol:  :lol: worth more than that with an 8v in it!  :wink:

Back to the top
I saw that post

They said its worth ?800 as a normal cabby, which really…..it is

Back to the top
lets just leave it as it is.

not a price war on cabbys etc.

Ben has every right to be annoyed about what has happened, yes friendly banter is acceptable but lets just leave it alone. The people responsible know who they are.

Nathaniel

Back to the top

Mullet52 said

I saw that post

They said its worth ?800 as a normal cabby, which really…..it is

oh look the man himself what a supprise

if it was a normal 8v it would still fetch over ?1500

its one of those cars thats worth what people are willing to pay

dub76 car is worth 10k and i would be supprised if it fetched it

i have agreed value on my car of 5k with footman james :lol:

Back to the top
Wot ya mean the man himself? Errr ya wanna get ya facts right I didnt post that. I'm Mullet52 on edition38, not Mullet

Owned!

And your cabby is deffo not worth 1500. Its old, small bumpers, horrid colour. And has a big dent in the back. A lot of newer gti's sell for 1500. So yours deffo wont. Ya need a reality check if ya think it is

Back to the top
don't you think this is getting a bit childish chris?

i'm getting sick of a lot of forums because of childish arguing and this forum seems to be going that way as well sometimes.

arguing over the internet is pointless.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
funny that cos i just sold an 8v one in a similar colour as mine which wasnt the cleanest and it made ?1200

and as for mullet it is you from pontefract yorkshire or are there 2 mullet in the same town of the same age that just got a derby you must think im stupid

ive been into dubs while you were in nappys and generaly know what things are worth

you got ?1200 for a 1.1 which is a good price so knock me mate

and reality check is you aint gonna get a bike engine in your derby for a fiver

you see this is exactly what i said at the start people knocking other peoples cars

i dont care if you dont like it just stop following me around posting rubbish it realy is childish

Back to the top

Back to the top

mk1john said

don't you think this is getting a bit childish chris?

i'm getting sick of a lot of forums because of childish arguing and this forum seems to be going that way as well sometimes.

arguing over the internet is pointless.

your right it is but he wont admit being a silly boy and posting a stupid message which was removed by the mods

why hinder me selling my car ????

Back to the top
I wish I cud get a bike engine in a derby for a fiver. I know wots involved with the conversion

Alrate then I'll stop seen as ya crying

Back to the top
not crying mate just trying to get you to see your being childish

i need to sell the cabby due to personel reasons and it didnt help as i had someone interested that now isnt due to that stupid post

so just leave it :banghead:

Back to the top
mods can you lock this now ive had my say please

Back to the top
Haha aaww get the mods to lock it so you dont cry any more.

Personally think let him sell it on his own, with out any biast views.

As its not a fair sale if not.

But tbh if you reacon tis worth silly amounts your stupid.

Ent the best condition is it.

And i also have to add the fact that you give alot so expect to take some back.

Ive had crap from you, so ill give it back.

If your gunu be ready to give it out be ready to receive it back.

And tbh your pretty patronising trying to make out your better than us because youve got a few years on us with dubs.

Well done, just means youl die faster. :cry:

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

Haha aaww get the mods to lock it so you dont cry any more.

Personally think let him sell it on his own, with out any biast views.

As its not a fair sale if not.

But tbh if you reacon tis worth silly amounts your stupid.

Ent the best condition is it.

And i also have to add the fact that you give alot so expect to take some back.

Ive had crap from you, so ill give it back.

If your gunu be ready to give it out be ready to receive it back.

And tbh your pretty patronising trying to make out your better than us because youve got a few years on us with dubs.

Well done, just means youl die faster. :cry:

i  take what i give mate you should know that i respect everyone on here even you  :mrgreen:

the car is mint a small dent which is being repaired this week  not sure why you all think its a rust bucket???

its priced as it is cos i dont really want to sell it plus the money spent on it ect im no different to anyone else whos trying to sell a car dont see what the problem is :dontknow:

and as for the patronising i wasnt i was just pointing out that im not 19 and know what im doing

moving on swiftly lets just end this now with a group hug :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.