Essex meet May 24th

Back to the top

Essex meet May 24th

Is that time folks :D

Details as always on the regional page…
<—–

Banner

Back to the top
And I do believe it's Happy 2nd Birthday us!!!

:cheer:

Back to the top
So it is :D

Banner

Back to the top
not been to a meet before, i guess its just a turn up thing?
 :mrgreen:

Red 1984 Mk1 GTi

Back to the top
Yep, just come along :D

Banner

Back to the top
i cant make this :( i'll be down in newquay for run to the sun

Back to the top
golf is SORN'd but ill prolly still make it in the punto :D

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top
boss says i got to go to modified nationals in peterbourogh coz he wants the golf to promote the company :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  did try explaining that the chavs wont appreciate it but he wont listen

Back to the top
Hi there!  

Im really up for attending as i've just bought a series one Golf L 1.1. Shes in a bit of a bad way cosmetically but am hoping to bring her up to standard!

Im located in Sawbridgeworth (not technically Essex but near enough!) about a 40 min drive from Chelmsford and was wondering what time the meet will be going on for as I get off work at three?

cheers, Tom

Back to the top
Hi Tom and welcome to the site.

We generally meet up around three but are usually there for two or three hours, have a yarn and get some food.  You'll be very welcome if you wanted to head over when you finish.

Banner

Back to the top

ABF said

boss says i got to go to modified nationals in peterbourogh coz he wants the golf to promote the company :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  did try explaining that the chavs wont appreciate it but he wont listen

Sounds like you're looking forward to that :lol:
Catvh you next time :D

Banner

Back to the top

maccagti said

You been before?

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks very much for the quick reply Ew,

Sounds good to me! Hope to see you there around four'ish

cheers, Tom

Back to the top
maybe….  depends if I'm still hung over from thursday :D

Back to the top

Tom_B_Mk1 said

Hi there!  

Im really up for attending as i've just bought a series one Golf L 1.1. Shes in a bit of a bad way cosmetically but am hoping to bring her up to standard!

Im located in Sawbridgeworth (not technically Essex but near enough!) about a 40 min drive from Chelmsford and was wondering what time the meet will be going on for as I get off work at three?

cheers, Tom
Hi Tom,

I live jsut north of Hoddesdon so Im not a million miles away from you.

James.

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top
We're not far from you either. Takeley, just the other side of Stortford.

:D

Back to the top
I've been looking at, from what I know, the locations of the attendees for the region and I'm wondering whether to move the meet over to the west of the county, maybe to around the Dunmow/Stortford area.  This may be more suitable to those from herts and cambs where meets are not catered for, also be quicker to get to as it is on the motorway network.

Would be interested in your views on the subject and equally a suggestion of a venue.

Banner

Back to the top
Woohoo!

:cheer:

Can't really think of a similar type of pub off hand (ie 2 for 1!)

I'll put my thinking cap on for pubs with decent car parks and grub prices.

What about the Three Horsehoes (I think) at Hazel End??

Seem to remember that the foods ok and not pricey, they've got a decent car park and it's only 10 mins from the M11 junction.

Sigh……..just have to go check it out I suppose  :banghead:

:lol:

Back to the top

Tom_B_Mk1 said

Hi there!  

cheers, Tom

im in stortford mate, used to live in sawbo bout a year ago opposite cycle king, where bouts are u?

Back to the top

ew said

maccagti said

You been before?

nah my first time, lookin forward to it :P
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.