being banned for having oppinions!

what a load of tosh.

some clubs are a joke

Back to the top
whats up?

you getting banned?

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
Which club/forum did you get banned from - cos it isn't this one!!!

Back to the top
club gti? :dontknow:

what do we win if we guess right?

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
seems to be the case these days i doubt it was here cos your still able to post ?

e38??

Back to the top
welcome to vague news, we need Colin fry or the late Doris Stokes to work out what this is all about?

tell us what its all about.

Let me guess, i know you posted a question that …………………. :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I got banned from the South Yorkshire Dubs site for moaning about them not being very welcoming when I turned up at one of their meets the other weekend
Ever felt invisible?

Back to the top
oh your such a scene queen :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

jools182 said

I got banned from the South Yorkshire Dubs site for moaning about them not being very welcoming when I turned up at one of their meets the other weekend
Ever felt invisible?

That's pathetic! What was the reason they gave?

I'm going to put my money on E38. Just because it's the sort of thing that 'they' deem acceptable Infact the amount of times ive been inches away from posting a 3 page rant on that website about how they are all absolute……

Back to the top
Well I had a moan because they were quite ignorant when I turned up, even though I had said hello to a few people, they all just stood around in groups talking to one another and ignoring my presence

I only posted 2 posts and I wasn't even being offensive, just pointing out that when someone turns up on their own and doesn't know anybody it might be an idea for the established members to at least say hello to them. Basic British manners I would have thought :)

I tried to log on again to see if anyone had replied and my account had been disabled. So it looks like you can't voice opinions on there

Back to the top

jools182 said

Basic British manners I would have thought :)

totally agree

Back to the top
talk about a cliff hanger!!  :lol:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
Does seem a bit harsh,  if every forum was like this when people post comments I would never get on a forum.  Thankfully some aren't like that  :D

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

talk about a cliff hanger!!  :lol:

You'd get banned for being sarcastic  :D

Back to the top
I got banned from here for saying crap.

And another word i dare to say now as ill get banned again.

And Alex, you know that if any forums strict its here.

Back to the top
^^ In what way is it strict here?  because swearing isn't accepted?

I got 2 strikes for swearing, second strike was because of a 'copy + paste' without checking…. but it's not difficult to voice your opinion or anger without using bad language is it  :dontknow:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
ahaha a copy and paste?

How?

And Nah i dont mean the swearing, just people give abuse and when its given back they get offended.

Or the fact i couldnt have not sworn when explaing the situation of when i had a crash and the officer on the scene said my car was…….. "poo"

The people here are too picky and touchy.

Back to the top
there's a dedicated 205gti forum just like that, the most ridiculous site ive ever been on, say something the boffs dont like and ur warned then banned, u even hav a bad behavior bar next to your avatar, i signed up with a new name once just to call them silly names and got banned straight away. bunch of loosers

Back to the top
I dont know of anyone who has got a ban for an opinion  :dontknow: , accumalation of swearing (3 strikes in a year) yes, but not for opinions  :dontknow: .  

So where are you banned from Alex?

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

I dont know of anyone who has got a ban for an opinion  :dontknow: , accumalation of swearing (3 strikes in a year) yes, but not for opinions  :dontknow: .  

So where are you banned from Alex?
i suppose if your opinion is that everyones a ******* ****, then that opinion in type may result in a ban.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.