Skip navigation

Drugs are bad.

Back to the top

Drugs are bad.

where in this thread has FTJ glorified drug usage

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
This thread is up and down like a "milkmans handbrake" … is amusing me though..

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
ftj is a self proclaimed drug user and feels it apt to let us all know

well done good for you  :clap:

Back to the top
4get this thread...go to snooker one instead :D

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

paul_c said

I panicked then and thought All Types was tomorrow! Its in 2 weeks time. If I wash my car now, because its a dark metallic it will be mucky by the time the show comes around.

are you going this year paul?

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

I panicked then and thought All Types was tomorrow! Its in 2 weeks time. If I wash my car now, because its a dark metallic it will be mucky by the time the show comes around.

Yes.

Back to the top
Let's hope the weather's kind. I've not been to this show before. Looking fwd to getting the tent out too :)

DubPartz

Back to the top

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

Yes.
see you there then,what car you taking?obviously youll be on the stand?

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

Yes.

Mk1 Scirocco, I'll be on the retro stand (free entry). What are YOU in? I've heard a rumour you were taking a camper - and that you asked for 2 passes and were declined!

Back to the top
I'm going to walk straight past that Scirocco and show loads of interest in whatever is parked next to it  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

I'm going to walk straight past that Scirocco and show loads of interest in whatever is parked next to it  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I'm going to park in between 2 other Mk1 Storms, then.

Back to the top

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

Yes.

Mk1 Scirocco, I'll be on the retro stand (free entry). What are YOU in? I've heard a rumour you were taking a camper - and that you asked for 2 passes and were declined!

Im taking the campaign and a mk1 caddy camper,surely i deserve two passes?yoUr taking the scirocco ive gathered,how many motors have you got?seeyou at all types. :lol:

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

SEAN1151 said

paul_c said

Yes.

Im taking the campaign and a mk1 caddy camper,surely i deserve two passes?yoUr taking the scirocco ive gathered,how many motors have you got?seeyou at all types. :lol:

4, but only 3 VWs. The black Golf and the Scirocco are both taxed & tested, so I need to choose one or the other each show I attend. It makes sense to take the Golf to the drag race meets and the Scirocco to the static ones.

Back to the top
my partner sue is taking the camper and im taking the golf,with friends of course.hope to see you there.i met you once briefly at all types last year.i believe you had a black golf.im trying to support the mk1 golf owners club by showing my cars  when poss.Promote mk1golfs is the ethos  :D  :D

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

my partner sue is taking the camper and im taking the golf,with friends of course.hope to see you there.i met you once briefly at all types last year.i believe you had a black golf.im trying to support the mk1 golf owners club by showing my cars  when poss.Promote mk1golfs is the ethos  :D  :D

I know…..

Back to the top
i do hope my mk1 is ready by then =[

Back to the top
oh and by the by

ben keep your condescending remarks to yourself?

if you moan about it being a family forum and still let your children read a threat that doesn't even promote the use of any drugs, then take it out on the poster because your children are asking what a splif is. it is a child's nature to be inquisitive so maybe you should tell them the truth and in that you don't have to say "don't touch drugs there the devil!!"

Back to the top
think you boys should get out drivin the cars more not sat on here goin on about a spliff, shockin, jus the thread btw, dont really no you guys, but surely eating your own scrotum would be more exciting than fretting over a few words and having a dig cos the lad drew a b*ll*cks picture! lol- no offence m8. haha

Back to the top
arron you got another mk1 then??

Back to the top
no mate, hows mine coming along email me some pics  :)

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.