Skip navigation

Drugs are bad.

Back to the top

Drugs are bad.

Haha its so true.

"Drugs are bad"  so if anything, im saying dont do drugs or youl make usless pictures like so.

If you dont, youl be drawing beetles like that… (Very good picture, fair play)

And if im outside my house and some kid who ****** me off came over and said something to try and annoy me, id tell him hes annoying me.

Thats all ive done.

And i didnt mean offence with this thread and its quite insane that it did.

I think if the point of me trying to say drugs are good was never brought up, youd probs all have found this laughed at how shocking the picture was and not even posted a comment on here.

And thanks.

And tbf i agree with Arron due to children not even being able to drive the mk1 as 17 is the legal limit to drive.

Im sure most 17 year olds have smoked bud and can take a bit of an insult. (Especially if their insulting me)

He only said it cause he wanted me to reply with some abuse.

Im sure he can handle it.

Sorry for any offence called.

Sorry kids.

Back to the top
Mate you make me laugh and I can't say that about many others on here. I don't always agree with what you write or like it but in the event of that I usually just don't post a reply.

Don't let anyone bully you off the site, Lord knows we need the variety.

Tian :wink:

Back to the top
Well jungalist youve really spliffed…sorry split peoples opinions,i believe your a young lad and experiences are what will enable you to make rational judgements later in life,good on ya.Ive tried most stuff and enjoyed some and not liked others.think its an age thing,i wouldnt even think of taking anything now,im 44 you know,but when your younger experiment if you like.Its the old cigs and alchohol argument isnt it???

But obviously dont encourage others or promote it on line :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Haha sound.

Both made me laugh.

Like the little camper too, its funky.

And just to make sure you all know, im not a smack head etc…

Only smoke a bit of bud.

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

To be honest, I cant actually believe someone is being slated for saying the word spliff on a mk1golf forum, due to the fact it isn't child friendly!!!

what the???

Paul maybe you should make this site more colourful and make a few new 'general' headings like, Learn to count to ten with debs or dot to dot or somethin.

This is not a childs forum im sure!
Maybe the parents on here should stop their kids viewing the site if spliff worrys them

EDIT* FAO people who think this post is bad for their kids;

What does the title of the thread say?

'Learn to count to ten with debs' hilarious!! I could do with a refresher course.

Back to the top
Have to say, raised a smile on me too.

Feels a good day today, pretty nice weather.

Dont know why ive said that as it doesnt fit to this thread at all but look out your window.
 :wink:

Back to the top
I know!

It's beltin'!

Who cares if the antarctic is melting? With weather like this, Bring on Global Warming!

Yeah babyy yeahh

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
ahaha.

Just wish my engine worked ffs.

Give it a little sput in the sun.

mk1s look mint in the sun too… its what they want

Arron is your picture your mk1?

Back to the top

fulltiimejunglist said

Haha sound.

Both made me laugh.

Like the little camper too, its funky.

And just to make sure you all know, im not a smack head etc…

Only smoke a bit of bud.

the little camper likes you too,she`s had her wash ready for "all types"and big bro` helios blue campaign`s goin too,get yourself there,its really,really good fun :D

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I panicked then and thought All Types was tomorrow! Its in 2 weeks time. If I wash my car now, because its a dark metallic it will be mucky by the time the show comes around.

Back to the top
i will try my best to do so…

Dont know location etc, is there a thread on it?

And mines Mars red, have to clean it pretty much daily for it to look nice.

Aha.

And its been off the road for a qouple of weeks and ive cleaned it twice

And in the engine bay a little.

:wink:

Back to the top
'Fraid not FTJ

And the one in your picture is a mk2 is it not??

Back to the top
Yea its my old mk2.

Would put a pic of my mk1 on but thier all crap.

Ill butchers for one.

Back to the top
sorry if you dont like what i posted but im one of many that have an opinion and the fact that i aired it should not be taken and turned onto me

i dont do drugs and i dont like people that do if they need to then they are sad and need to get a life

thats my opinion if you dont like it then thats your problem :wink:

oh and for the record mods are always saying this is a family forum so if my kids are not aloud to view the forum why is it a family forum  :dontknow:

Back to the top
just forget about it now ben eh? doesnt matter
 We moved on..   :)

Back to the top
Talking about global warming now…

And why did you come back to give such a strong view?

"i dont do drugs and i dont like people that do if they need to then they are sad and need to get a life"

I dont like people with kids, and people with kids are sad.

Its exactally the same as me saying that.

I think you should smoke a spliff before you deicide.

And if not, dont put it down till youve tried it.

Back to the top
that easy eh :dontknow:

Back to the top
Its very easy, you might find it a challenge to skin up mind.

Back to the top
explain?

Back to the top
:lol:  This still going?

It may come as a shock but i have met quite a few "drug users" some are additcs, some recreational users, some cant even wipe their own backside due to strokes or paralysis or drug induced phsycosis and other side effects

yeah drugs are worth bragging about arent they, i see every day what they destroy people who use them and people around them, and anyone who gloryfies drug taking and use is somewhat lacking in any sort of Intelligence

but then maybe that "wisdom" will come to those that "use" just as they realise they cant wipe their own backside or walk properly anymore?

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.