Skip navigation

bye

Back to the top

bye

Inabit June

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

june1800 said

well glad to be shot of car now wouldnt want to mix with you all judging by all the immature responses i never asked for money so dont know where you pulled that one from anyway joined another club has i went and bought myself an alfa romeo 145 so see ya juney looney lol

well hope all the pipes are connected at both ends on this one.
good to see that your passion for the golf came through in the end.
well i'm sure you'll find many problems to talk about with this new car of yours, they come with them (problems) as standard.
so good luck with that one.

'oh' by the way, you do know that you don't have to go out and buy a car everytime you want to join in with a club. passion is all you need.

Back to the top
:lmao:  "i went and joined another club" Alfa Romeo 8O   are you also moving somewhere it dont ever rain then? as that will disolve on contact with any moisture :lol:

do tell us "juney looney" do you have family pets?  live ones i mean :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Bugger, I thought she'd gone! That's tantermount to spying.

Tian :roll:

Oh as for the Alfa, apart from the cars reliability issues this website is gorgeous. :notworthy:

NameBright - Domain Expired

Back to the top
Even Bill Gates' machine has difficulties on that site!

I had to go get my laptop upgraded at PC world, Adobe Flash Player 43

:lol:

Nice Site though, It's like a film; you click one of the links and it starts downloading the page on UTorrent  :lol:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
my word, what a hillarious thread, cant believe the ol tart got an alfa, my only experience with an alfa was not very good, on a 4 mile trip half way the front windows wound themselves down all by themselves and wouldnt go back up, then half a mile later, the engine mgt light popped up shortly followed by, gearbox light, oil pressure light, rear lamp malfunction and just before arrival it broke down, wouldnt start, went back to the garage for 6months jus to get thrown into an auction, so good luck with that juney :lol:

Back to the top
8)  8) care in the community,i thought i needed help,as toptr said have you any pets that are alive

Back to the top
alfa  :mrgreen:

enjoy at least you got your weekends full now with filler welding sanding painting  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.