Skip navigation

'82 Golf GTi 16S (Oettinger)

Back to the top

Aaargh please can VW supply new check valves that actually work  :banghead:

Still at least an old one cures my hot start  :D

Banner

Back to the top
i did a little sex wee when I read this thread. love it  8)

Guy

91 Rivage project thread < its a slow process but getting there!

Back to the top
Cheers bud, even better driving it

Banner

Back to the top
Larging it on the handling course at Inters this year. Thanks to Chris E, Crispy and Toyotec for the pics

Banner

Back to the top
Rajan seems to always find the rare mk1's but that makes me happy, as he likes to share the car information and work so we all learn - top man :)

Madone with the two Cabs 82 (UK RHD) and 85 (US LHD) (92 sold)

Back to the top
nice car but i would remove that ugly rear spoiler which is not bbs kit part :)
cheers

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top

It was nice to see this car last year at Bruntingthorpe Rajan. We must meet up sometime to discuss things?
Regards Mark E

ME926

Back to the top

vw-man said

nice car but i would remove that ugly rear spoiler which is not bbs kit part :)
cheers

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I am leaving it on until I sort the bodywork out. Besides, it has grown on me and suits the age of the car.

Banner

Back to the top

Re: '82 Golf GTi 16S (Oettinger)

qcar said

It was nice to see this car last year at Bruntingthorpe Rajan. We must meet up sometime to discuss things?
Regards Mark E

Cheers Mark sorry we missed Inters this year been busy since moving house. Had fun in it this weekend going up to the AGM - last time a certain Audi A5 will tailgate me

Banner

Back to the top

romaingirardlamamy said

Hi dubboy
i too own an oettinger
being french help she is in much worst state than yours but on the way to be much nicer then it s actual state
black too
regarding your hot start problem did you check your cold start sensor as mine was stuck on all the time and flood the engine when hot
i m in the process to upgrade my engine will keep you posted

Romain

i know this is an old thread but,
Do you have the original engine?
if you do would you sell the car and engine to me?
Cheers 

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.