Skip navigation

Wxm&Chester 8

Back to the top

Wxm&Chester 8

27th April 2008 11am Wrexham Football Ground CarPark (At the Back of the Club)

Looking for suggestions for this meet maybe a theme or a tour!
Post your Idea's or Pm myself or GammyGolf with idea's!

Back to the top
Were all famous! P45 of this months PVW! :lol:

Back to the top

Dannyd said

Were all famous! P45 of this months PVW! :lol:

What's in there?

Back to the top
Just me and Justin Co who were on the stand standing next to a mk1! :lol:

Back to the top
havent been on hear for soo long cause i had the tinternet cut off just got online now

haven seen it yet danny will go and have a look when i get the mag

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
afraid im away that weekend :cry:

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
could be a mk2 owner again!! my old golf 16v is on the market! Problem is its a write off at present......... :?

Back to the top
ill have to see that in pvw!
llyn geirionydd would be a good place to drive to, could get some wicked photos up there. its just behind betws y coed dont know if its too far from wrexham tho?

Back to the top

dave_dub86 said

ill have to see that in pvw!
llyn geirionydd would be a good place to drive to, could get some wicked photos up there. its just behind betws y coed dont know if its too far from wrexham tho?

Sounds good to  me Dave  :wink:

Back to the top
got a map of where? If you look on nightdrive.com their's a couple of route there that might be worth a look?

Back to the top
I should be able to make it to this one, also (for a change) in an actual Mk1 Golf instead of a lower, sleeker, more leathery and more-brown pretender!

Back to the top

Dannyd said

got a map of where? If you look on nightdrive.com their's a couple of route there that might be worth a look?

if you go on google maps and type in llanrwst its the lake behind it. nice little drive from wrexham down the a5 i think. its coming up as 42 miles? is that too far? this could be the first trip that i know where were going lol! there isnt a cafe or anything there thinking about it tho.. we could take a bbq??

Back to the top
right going to make another effort for sunday this will be forth time of trying to make it :banghead: . of "THREE" mk1s all are now off the road one back on very soon,(i hope or missus will kill me two are hers!) i know its bad fom not to turn up in a mk1 golf to the mk1 owners club but i might have to come in a non vw, i know but needs must i hope this is no problem and anyway on past form i probably wont make it anyway :banghead:  :banghead:   :roll:

Back to the top
might not be able to make this one due to broken car syndrome. ill keep you posted!

Back to the top
One day it will all come right for you racer….one day  :)

Dave, what's up?

I probably wont be in the mk1  :cry: …..but will be in Wrexham…..picking up alonzo's 16v lump  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
So who's coming, in a Mk1?

Dannyd
Paul_c
justin_gti - maybe
GAMMYGOLFGTI - maybe not in Mk1 tho
racer - maybe (broken down)
dave_dub86 - maybe (broken down)
scuba - no

Any others?

Back to the top
If Alonso has the engine out by Saturday teatime(I'm having the 16v conversion), and if he's available, I could call in and pick it up on the way back from watching Telford play at Burscough.

That would Leave Sunday free for driving the mk1, will know more by Saturday evening.   :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Sorry ladies I cant make it to this one, Ive got a utility room to convert into a 4th bedroom and a kitchen to rip out and fit!! - Hence why i havent been online much recently!

Sorry!

Back to the top
Ill be going if theres a few there like!

Car has Mot now!

1983 1.5 GX FOR SALE! pm for details.

Back to the top
I'm doubtful now. My Mk1 Golf's top mounts have finally given way (must have been last week's trip) and I don't have the spares on the shelf to sort out in time. I'd feel such a fake turning up in a Scirocco again….

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.