Yradave says relax.

Back to the top

yradave said

SECONDS OUT, ROUND TWO

*DING DING*

Id prefer a Louis Vuitton if possible…  :wink:

Back to the top
hahah mate you should have said

ohh my mates got one of those bags except its a louis vuitton!

:lol:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

hahah mate you should have said

ohh my mates got one of those bags except its a louis vuitton!

:lol:
my girlfriend uses a dickies work wear currier bag as a handbag, says normal handbangs arnt big enough.. strange women.

Back to the top

Skipback said

Id prefer a Louis Vuitton if possible…  :wink:

You men are all the same. *sigh*

I'm of to do my hair/paint my nails etc….

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top

Skipback said

alexHxC said

Skipback said

this is my friends small collection, he worked for EA and now is at lionsgate…. pretty nice machines in all seriousness.

http://www.xopsx.co.uk/default.htm

im not trying to start an argument but why is it when anyone tells a story or says what they own you always have to do 1 better?

psssch

hater.

seriously you feel that way? meh, sorry you see it like that, im just joining in man, conversation, its something people do.

edit: and i dont have better then anyone my man, i dont even have what i want, i have what i can afford, i lived my life to the fullest and have enjoyed most of it, and have alot of experience from it, listen to some celph titled may help the attitude.

edit 2: they arn't even MY machines, they are a friends! who has more money then sense! all i was doing was sharing someone else's collection!

edit 3: plus is suspect you dislike me because i managed to escape from the midlands and never looked back.

no need to get defensive about it.

and surely if i disliked you an you moved from the midlands wouldn't that work better for me as i knew you would be further away?

tbf i dislike the majority of the midlands area too many low lives and spongers about.

Back to the top
alex is it your time of the month you were bitching at me yesterday so tommorow its yrdaves turn lol he will kick your butt

Back to the top
im not bitching at anyone was merely asking a question
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.