Skip navigation

project muppet

Back to the top

project muppet

haha thanks steff :)

woo i wish i had more time to play with em but after the end of the month ive only got one exam left so im allowed to start again properly woohoo

got some new wheeeeeeels woohoo just gotta go pick em up

Back to the top
new wheels look sweet saf, what are they?

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
oz routays 14x7, i told my friend she was painting them white for me and she came out with this ms paint affair

Back to the top
i'll give you a tenner if you have them like that

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
lol, you feeling the green and black?

the more i looked at it yesterday the more i thought yehhhhh but ive always wanted white wheels since i was a kidling, always wanted a set of 14 x 7 compo mo's but beggers cant be choosers :P

Back to the top
green and black would be cool but it'd have to match the car Saf!
I'd also love some comp's on my Mk1, but in anthracite instead of white  :D

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
aye course it would match, id try and be not stoned before picking the colour so i actually get it right.

i saw 14x7 and 8s go for pittance on the bay but they were 4 x 118 or something equally gay and non dub friendly, they were custom made damnit

your gonna need 15s tho surely to cover whatever mahoosive brakes you go for to actually stop elvis cos hes gonna be on fire :D (not literallly, touches wood)

Back to the top
more odds n sods

new wishbones with polys fitted, accidently ordered the wrong ball joints so they are getting swapped today or tomorrow

also passat 4 port mc and gearbox bushes

polybushes

got a few duplicates i dont need, steering rack bushes, rear top mounts, rear beam bushes and front wishbone bushes, gimme a shout if anyone wants em

Back to the top
Top tip Saf,before fitting those frt wishbones get someone to run a weld along the joins as it will but some extra strength in them :D  :D

Tsr kit looks great ,where did you get that?? :lol:  :lol:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
i know Saf :( i've got a full front G60 set up but i dont know if i'll use it yet, i know where i can get some 4 pot wilwood's so i could get them and get him on some 14's (like my pirelli p-slots! wahoo!) but i'm undecided at the moment.
i'm good at colour matching if you need help picking the right green! lol

Back to the top

collo16v said

Top tip Saf,before fitting those frt wishbones get someone to run a weld along the joins as it will but some extra strength in them :D  :D

Tsr kit looks great ,where did you get that?? :lol:  :lol:

ahhh good plan batman :-D, im getting one of the ozs ally welded as one as some deep but not too deep kerbing so ill slip the guy some extra beer tokens to weld up these aswell. nice oneeeee

and dunno bout the tsr kit some muppet sold em to me ;)

naw ur a star martin, come up trumps many a time :D

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

i know Saf :( i've got a full front G60 set up but i dont know if i'll use it yet, i know where i can get some 4 pot wilwood's so i could get them and get him on some 14's (like my pirelli p-slots! wahoo!) but i'm undecided at the moment.
i'm good at colour matching if you need help picking the right green! lol

i did the same bought a 280mm kit fitted it, decided i wanted 14s so got a 270mm kit, sold that, then got a 256mm g60 kit then sold that lol then to 239 but back up to 270 again. indecisive as fook like.

always wanted the wilwoods but the midlites didnt have dust seals which meant they would be a bit pony for daily road use, i think next year ill get hold of some girling 60 twin pots and audi carriers and run them behind 14s :P

and colour match away steff lol something to keep you occupied whiel the stock room gets messier :P :D

Back to the top
yeh i was going to get some midlites but then didnt and thought i'd think about it for that very reason. i'm also indecisive as…  :banghead:  haha.

stock room is already a mess, as is my office, just had a big ecs tuning delivery come in today and i really cant be bothered to put it all away now…… i'll wait till tomorrow morning  8)

Back to the top
did that big ecs tuning box of goodies have my name written on it?!

ill organise the stock room in exchange for baked goods

Back to the top
baked goods??? whatever do you mean by that lol
i think you should come up and arrange the stores, as i really dont want to do it, but as parts manager……… its my job. :( there's plenty to be done so feel free to come down and give me a hand. haha!!

if your name is one of the following then yes the ecs box had your name on it…

ECS?
UPS?
Jim ?
Documents Enclosed??!

Back to the top
i did mean cookies but baked goods could be taken a fair few ways mwahahaha space cakes

youll regret teh offer of having me mill about the store cos ill be there all the time when unis finished lol

and how did you know my names documents saf enclosed, your like mystic  meg!

Back to the top
i will gladly make you some cookies and space cakes if you come and sort my stores out for me lol its a mess and there's stock everywhere!  :banghead:

Back to the top
sweeeet :) well i aint really finished until the 30th but ill be well up for giving a hand then if you can deal with beruit in the stockroom for another 2 weeks :P    

you been buying any goodies for elvis lately?

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

baked goods??? whatever do you mean by that lol
i think you should come up and arrange the stores, as i really dont want to do it, but as parts manager……… its my job. :( there's plenty to be done so feel free to come down and give me a hand. haha!!

if your name is one of the following then yes the ecs box had your name on it…

ECS?
UPS?
Jim ?
Documents Enclosed??!
:) some goodies for me ????

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
yes Jim. is ur surname cotton?
all 4 boxes had your name on them lol

i think stores will be all done by the end of the month Saf but feel free to nip down for a guided tour of my stores!

thats sounds a bit wrong lol

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.