Skip navigation

Annual Mk1 OC Show 26th-27th July 3 DAYS TO GO!

Back to the top

Annual Mk1 OC Show 26th-27th July 3 DAYS TO GO!

mk1-mike said

is anyone going from the southwest? ill be traveling up friday afternoon from plymouth ill be going Bristol Oxford way.

Friday tea time from Newbury Oxford way…

wont be in a MK1, but might be towing one….

Back to the top
bloody work I may be able to come now! DOH DOH

Im going to bring my dogs. Woof

Back to the top

alexHxC said

have all the mags an stuff been informed as would be good publicity for the club

All magazines were sent a press release over 2 months ago. We are now hoping they will add the info.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I see that there is electric hook up on site.

Are we all camping in one place or are we spread out across the venue. If we are all together is there electric hook up where we are.

I have a fridge that would be a benefit for a weekend trip and seeing as I wont have half of DjEv's disco equipment this year! I could fit it in!!

Ta, Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

Are we all camping in one place or are we spread out across the venue. If we are all together is there electric hook up where we are.

I have a fridge that would be a benefit for a weekend trip and seeing as I wont have half of DjEv's disco equipment this year! I could fit it in!!

Ta, Dan

Thats would be useful info Dano if anyone can find out, I'll be coming in Freddy (see seperate post) have 240v input witha fridge too so that would be double handy, plus if weathers crap i can put TV on…

Back to the top
?4 for hook up should be some in our field lawsey iwill find you one :lol:

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
Lawsy, what you mean by you may be towing one? tell us more :)

Back to the top
the ?13 that we pay is that directly to Billinmg for the camping, do we have to pay anything else? touch wood got the time of work just need to buy a tent.

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Lawsy, what you mean by you may be towing one? tell us more :)

Cant divulge that information yet mate

Back to the top

NathBlack said

the ?13 that we pay is that directly to Billinmg for the camping, do we have to pay anything else? touch wood got the time of work just need to buy a tent.

I've got a brand new massive 6 man tent that we've just put up on ebay, pm for me details, dont wanna list too much here as i might get told off..  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Dano said

Ta, Dan

Hi Dan

We are all in one field with designated camping area. Pretty sure there is no electrical hook up in our field. If you wanted it I recommend you book it directly with Billing in advance (?17 for one night instead of ?13) but you would be in a different area.

Banner

Back to the top

NathBlack said

Yes you pay direct to Billing at the gate. Use of some of the facilities is extra like the go karts, crazy golf, etc.

Banner

Back to the top

bbsmk1 said

?4 for hook up should be some in our field lawsey iwill find you one :lol:

fingers crossed then mate…

Be cool if i do, then i can fill fridge up (its only small tho)

Back to the top
 I've just phoned Billing and asked about electric hook up. We are assigned to "The Main Event Field" that DOES NOT have the electric hook up.

Shame but we'll survive, I'm sure!!

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

I've just phoned Billing and asked about electric hook up. We are assigned to "The Main Event Field" that DOES NOT have the electric hook up.

Dan

buggar…..  

I've got a really long lead tho, wonder if we can sneak something.. lol

Back to the top
hope they remember fuel for the generater then :mrgreen:

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top

Dano said

Dan

Wots the disco running off? Generator again? I think there is hookup to the disco, but not available as 16A to campers, unsure - What did you ask and were told, exactly/?????

Back to the top
We have a mains connection for the disco. So no syphoning fuel from my car this year  :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Looks like I'm gonna have to try n work out how my fridge runs of gas then…

shame on hook up, means no TV for me at night

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Looks like I'm gonna have to try n work out how my fridge runs of gas then…

shame on hook up, means no TV for me at night

You turn the gas on, turn the fridge onto gas, then the electronic ignition should go "tick tick tick" for about 10-20 secs until its lit. If you have winter covers on the vents outside, make sure they're removed before running on gas.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.