Skip navigation

Any bikers on here

What kind of bikes

Harleys/Cruisers {-} [3 votes]
Sports Bikes {-} [14 votes]
Streetfighter/Naked {-} [0 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Any bikers on here

Lawsy said

Nesta said

used to race motocross and build streetfighters, here's one of my previous creations - Fzr 600,  i was going to build a chopper/lowrider from scratch, have all the bits ready but i got sidetracked by the Gti so im here now

Lovin the fighter as well mate, i subscribed to streetfighter mag a few years back and never cancelled it so i have a read everynow n then, had a coupel as well, last one being teh Z1000, was ok till you got up to a ton then the lack of aerodynamics spoiled the fun..

whats that 2 wheeled car in the background tho??  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

gotta make moeny some how mate its an ice cream van. :lol:

Back to the top
don't worry the goldwing wasn't mine  :wink: ,  i think they are a heap of shite tbh,  you could build about 6 proper bikes for the price of one of those

Back to the top

Nesta said

don't worry the goldwing wasn't mine  :wink: ,  i think they are a heap of *CENSORED* tbh,  you could build about 6 proper bikes for the price of one of those

you could build a house with peices from one of those.

the fighter is rather tasty though. did you get many marmite comments?

never an i mean never ask a goldwing driver (yes driver) for a 99 with a flake they really get annoyed with you for some reason :dontknow:

Back to the top

novocaine said

goldwing driver

:lol:

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
I'm certainly a bike nut lol. I had a 50 and 125 when I was 16 and 17 then went onto cars until 21 when I did my direct access and got a 600 fazer now have an 2000 plate GSXR 750..

I loved my fazer such a fantastic bike that will do anything you throw at it but the gixxer is in another world, fast, goes round corners well (as both my knee sliders will show, infact one is nearly ripped off had to glue it back on lol) and yet it can tour all day long.

I was on bike trader last night though thinking about swapping the gixxer for an SP1 :)

Back to the top
Just bought a baby Varadero for commuting across London.  Not sure that qualifies me as a biker, but at least it's not a scooter. Don't get me started on scooters.

<b>Mister Wild</b>
'91 Rivage leather

Back to the top

AdrianT said

I loved my fazer such a fantastic bike that will do anything you throw at it
that's funny, i thought the 600 fazer was the worst bike ive ever had  :lol:

Back to the top

Nesta said

AdrianT said

I loved my fazer such a fantastic bike that will do anything you throw at it
that's funny, i thought the 600 fazer was the worst bike ive ever had  :lol:

each to there own fella. not my favoraite bike either to upright for my likeing. i even changed the bars on my first bike (an er5) so it say lower at the front.

Back to the top
Used to have a ZXR400 but too many friends were being killed/injured so everyone sold up, lost about 8 mates in 2 years  :( , too many s**t drivers on the road!

One of the heads of Kawasaki is coming to deliver a mates bike back today, they are so impressed/worried about the work he's had done they want to go out with him 1st! It's a ZX12 thats had everything done to it except a turbo or n20. It now sports race gearing and well over 200hp, god I love that scud, he says it costs hom a fortune in rear tyres tho! :twisted:

Back to the top
friend ran a zx12 as a sprint bike. it had every thing and i mean everything (except a turbo) and ran at 212 bhp  on the rolling road. it was nuts. it span a rim inside a tyre at one strip. scary on the road though.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.