Skip navigation

Boost your number of total posts here!!

Back to the top

Boost your number of total posts here!!

DRIVERS: If a car breaks down or stalls in front of you, beep your horn and wave your arms frantically. This should help the car start and send them on their way.

Back to the top
Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any small cuts or grazes with strips of bacon.  :D

Back to the top
drivers: to prevent you car being stolen whilst your away from it. siphon your fuel out of the tank and carry it with you in 2 large buckets

Back to the top
dont buy a mermaid tights

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
Dyslexics. Try deliberately spelling words wrongly. This way at least you have a chance of spelling them correctly.

Back to the top
cyclist: carry 10 litres of water and a washing up bowl to make it eay to find a puncture.

Back to the top
A POST-IT Note stuck beneath the nose is an ideal way to foil lip-readers.

Back to the top
wibble wibble I,m walking backwards for xmas,big dogs,BIG DOGS landing on my face yip yip  :tlc:  :tlc:  :tlc:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Save on expensive car repair bills buy buying your very own garage complete with equipment and mechanics and then simply book your car in for free!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
RAPPERS: Avoid having to say: "Know what I'm sayin'" all the time by actually speaking clearly in the first place.

Back to the top
office worker: if you need to get a job done with no distractions a post it note on either temple acts as a very good set of blinkers.

Back to the top
Morals!

A cat tries to get a sausage out of the river but get paws wet and gives up!
It then sees a bigger sausage floating in the river and falls in trying to get it!!! Moral of the story!!!
The bigger the sausage the wetter the pussy! :wink:

Back to the top
Cracking piece of nonsense there... Anyone else?... Come on... :D

Back to the top
confusus say. 1 in bush worth 2 in hand :dontknow:

Back to the top
Old Indian proverb…

Man who go to bed with itchy bottom… Wake up with smelly finger!

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
dont go to bed angry with each other stay up and fight instead :lol:

Back to the top
:lol: I see Walt was worried that I over took him in the total post count :wink:

Back to the top
We could just start a word Association thread?

Back to the top
What do you reckon then Walt...........

Back to the top
……….. I'm waiting
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.