Skip navigation

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

Back to the top

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

A5OPY said

Just booked my Hotel for the weekend 15 mins away,
I like to do things a little more civilized so will be having an early morning swim in the hotel pool before I see you lot  :D  :D

Just remember….

" no bombing, no pushing, no running, no shouting and best of all NO HEAVY PETTING!!!!"

At least you'll be clean!

Back to the top
pm'd ya mate

if the cars not ready by then ill still come down in ma mates mk2 so either way ill come say yo

Back to the top
is there any cheap hotels nearby, dont like camping. :oops:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
You have PM ref address Dano.

Cheers

Matt

Back to the top

ans4r said

Be plenty in Rhyl which is just 5 minutes away, "dont like camping"  :roll:  more like you dont do early starts  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

ans4r said

Be plenty in Rhyl which is just 5 minutes away, "dont like camping"  :roll:  more like you dont do early starts  :mrgreen:

yeah, thats true.

are you camping or coming on sunday :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
i might come in the golf gx 8)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be coming up on the Sunday morning, the wife is going to Malta on holiday with her mother that week, so if I find myself twiddling my fingers on Saturday I might pop up for the hell of it.

Yeah, bring the GX it looks tidy  :y:

Back to the top

paul_c said

Dano said

SEAN1151 said

Dano said

Get joined up and I'll save you a space!!!!

Its only ?15 and you'll be helping the club, getting a free pass into this show….. and if you attend others in the year, say Tatton, those a swell so you're already making a saving….

Think on, cause it will fill up quickly in the coming weeks.

Dan

hi dan,could i have two passes as im taking camper too ?? :oops: ,cheers

It wouldn't be fair to hand one out for the camper I'm affraid. There will probably be a few people whop are undecided as yet whether they are coming or not and they'll post up at short notice. I'll keep some back I think.

Come on Ev, no gold stars yet!!!

Dan

Given there's 20 spaces and 12-13 so far have signed up, it seems that if there's any spaces left a bit closer (mind you there's only 2 weeks to go now) SEAN1151 ought to be allowed to bring both cars?

Or are there 7-8 more people who are members and want a place too? Come forwards now or forever hold your peace!

thanks paul.c,and as paul will remember only 6 or 7 maybe 8 cars turned up last year.ill be bringing a helios campaign and my mk1 caddy camper.
the campers a mk1 and im sure will draw peoples attention to our stand,it is possibly unique in the uk?deserves a pass for the stand i think considering the cost and effort to get both cars over from yorkhire??ive pm`d you :wink:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Last year's All Types attendance was really good - 14 cars out of 18 who'd asked for a space on the stand. The year before was the one it rained continuously, and there were around 6-7 cars.

(All Types 2007)

See http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Back to the top
I think maybe we could do better with stand organisation this year and maybe have the tent (do we have a tent this year?) behind the cars rather than in front.

Back to the top

MATTG said

I think maybe we could do better with stand organisation this year and maybe have the tent (do we have a tent this year?) behind the cars rather than in front.

We have a purple pop up, no guesses for what it's called away from the forum  :mrgreen:

Just clicked that link for the 2007 show Paul, been reading it and it dawned on me…..where is Cabby Craig nowadays  :dontknow: ?

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

MATTG said

We have a purple pop up, no guesses for what it's called away from the forum  :mrgreen:

Just clicked that link for the 2007 show Paul, been reading it and it dawned on me…..where is Cabby Craig nowadays  :dontknow: ?

Last I heard, he'd had a slight accident and slightly bent the chassis leg (wanted it straightened….I was kinda suspicious of the damage but didn't see the car in the flesh, just went off a description) and his bread-knife had another little one on the way, too.

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

come on dan ive paid up now make a day of it.. bringin vicki along wi me as well

Ev, I'm a Sunday morning traveller this year. Got mates up from Peterborough the night before so I've had to change my plans.

You can bunk with Douggie this year!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Ok folks….

Just been going through addresses and envelopes etc…….

Has anyone heard from justin-gti recently. I've put his name down but can't find his post relating to actually wanting to come (or am I going blind  :oops: )

Ta, Dan

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

ans4r said

booked myself a room in a hotel. nice1 gammygolfgti, rhyl is 8 mins away well actually 5 mins a mk1. :mrgreen:

cant wait,  :dance:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

All Types

You wimps  :D

I'd rather camp in Bodelwyddan any day  :)

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
I'd be camping given the choice.

Although around 1am last year some helpful funny guy let a firework off on the other side of the tent wall about 2 foot away from my head!!!!

How I laughed  :twisted:

NOT!!

My backside actually left the ground!!

Dan

Back to the top

Re: All Types

D10NHH said

You wimps  :D

I'd rather camp in Bodelwyddan any day  :)

the truth is i dont now how to put a tent up. :oops:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

All Types

Shite no way, don't put me off.  Been going to this show for a few years now as I only live about 25 mins away, but never camped there before - aah well, lets just hope the little shit ain't there this year.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.