Skip navigation

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

Back to the top

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

MATTG said

Anyone planning on camping?
Matt

I'll be 'camping it up' but am not officially part of the Mk1 Golf crowd for this weekend as I'll be in my Jetta, with a pal who's taking his Mk2 GTI. Will look in on you all though  :wink:

DubPartz

Back to the top
Well done Ev for parting with your dosh!!!

I haven't decided whether to go down on Saturday or Sunday yet.

Dougie…. is the 'hospitality lounge' available again this year… maybe for 2 this time!!!!

Dan

Back to the top
come on dan ive paid up now make a day of it.. bringin vicki along wi me as well

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
me and the Mrs are going down on Saturday and being a bit civilized (she wont sleep in a tent) :cry:  so will be in B+B,  will be on stand Sunday Morning.
Dan when will the tickets arrive? last year it was quite a close run thing if i remember correctly with Paul sending them out 2-3 days before the event.

PS Dan make sure you keypad lock your phone I must be the first in you phone book you phoned me the other night from inside your pocket  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Anyone got their tickets yet ??

DubPartz

Back to the top

A5OPY said

me and the Mrs are going down on Saturday and being a bit civilized (she wont sleep in a tent) :cry:  so will be in B+B,  will be on stand Sunday Morning.
Dan when will the tickets arrive? last year it was quite a close run thing if i remember correctly with Paul sending them out 2-3 days before the event.

PS Dan make sure you keypad lock your phone I must be the first in you phone book you phoned me the other night from inside your pocket  :lol:

Guys and Gals,

I have ALL the tickets at my house.

Send me your addresses on pm and I'll send them out this week. Do it soon to avoid disappointment!!!!

Dan

ps…. Andy, I'll try and remember. You are first!!!

Back to the top

Dano said

SEAN1151 said

Dano said

Get joined up and I'll save you a space!!!!

Its only ?15 and you'll be helping the club, getting a free pass into this show….. and if you attend others in the year, say Tatton, those a swell so you're already making a saving….

Think on, cause it will fill up quickly in the coming weeks.

Dan

hi dan,could i have two passes as im taking camper too ?? :oops: ,cheers

It wouldn't be fair to hand one out for the camper I'm affraid. There will probably be a few people whop are undecided as yet whether they are coming or not and they'll post up at short notice. I'll keep some back I think.

Come on Ev, no gold stars yet!!!

Dan

Given there's 20 spaces and 12-13 so far have signed up, it seems that if there's any spaces left a bit closer (mind you there's only 2 weeks to go now) SEAN1151 ought to be allowed to bring both cars?

Or are there 7-8 more people who are members and want a place too? Come forwards now or forever hold your peace!

Back to the top

paul_c said

Dano said

SEAN1151 said

Dano said

Get joined up and I'll save you a space!!!!

Its only ?15 and you'll be helping the club, getting a free pass into this show….. and if you attend others in the year, say Tatton, those a swell so you're already making a saving….

Think on, cause it will fill up quickly in the coming weeks.

Dan

hi dan,could i have two passes as im taking camper too ?? :oops: ,cheers

It wouldn't be fair to hand one out for the camper I'm affraid. There will probably be a few people whop are undecided as yet whether they are coming or not and they'll post up at short notice. I'll keep some back I think.

Come on Ev, no gold stars yet!!!

Dan

Given there's 20 spaces and 12-13 so far have signed up, it seems that if there's any spaces left a bit closer (mind you there's only 2 weeks to go now) SEAN1151 ought to be allowed to bring both cars?

Or are there 7-8 more people who are members and want a place too? Come forwards now or forever hold your peace!
Here here, Dans got to get the tickets out I thought there where loads of you lot wanting to come?
get your names down very soon is it now open to none paid up members?

Back to the top
Still waiting for a few more address people…  :posh:

Come on I need them asap cause I don't want to visit the post office every day between now and the 16th May!!!!  :lol:

Thanks, Dan

Back to the top
DANO you have pm

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
You coming Ans4r? if so, nice one  :y:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Dano

PM sent

Gary.

83 Mars red GTI

01 V6 4Motion (daily driver)

09 Golf GTI MK6, candy white, superchipped!

Back to the top
Noted marsmk1 gti.

Still awaiting more addresses people…. check the first page. If your name doesn't have an 'a' next to it then I don't have your address.

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

Noted marsmk1 gti.

Still awaiting more addresses people…. check the first page. If your name doesn't have an 'a' next to it then I don't have your address.

Dan

PM sent re: addresses

Back to the top
Noted re the addresses.

But just in case we don't have up to date ones I still need a pm.

Thanks, Dan

Back to the top
im in, nice1 dan :y:

how about a convoy gammygolfgti.
 :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

Can you get up early enough?   :mrgreen:  I'll be meeting Wrexham yobs enroute……going up via Whitchurch/Chester (A41/A55)

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

ans4r said

Can you get up early enough?   :mrgreen:  I'll be meeting Wrexham yobs enroute……going up via Whitchurch/Chester (A41/A55)

what time :oops:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Just booked my Hotel for the weekend 15 mins away,
I like to do things a little more civilized so will be having an early morning swim in the hotel pool before I see you lot  :D  :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.