Skip navigation

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

Back to the top

ALL TYPES 17-18th May 2008

hi dano,i was on the stand last year and would like to join in this year if thats fine?? really good show too...

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Back to the top
I won't be able to go onto the club stand with the Mk1 Golf now, since I'll be taking a different car to go onto a different stand. I'll come over and say "hi", though.

Back to the top

paul_c said

I won't be able to go onto the club stand with the Mk1 Golf now, since I'll be taking a different car to go onto a different stand. I'll come over and say "hi", though.

You taking the Scirroco onto Retro display Paul?  :)

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

paul_c said

You taking the Scirroco onto Retro display Paul?  :)

Yep.

Back to the top

paul_c said

Yep.

Good, nowt worse than having people admiring a Scirroco in the middle of a mk1 display  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

paul_c said

Yep.

Good, nowt worse than having people admiring a Scirroco in the middle of a mk1 display  :roll:  :mrgreen:

:lol:

Back to the top
duno if ill be able to make this now as engine has seized due to a broken oil pump. absolutely fuming atm.

will let you know closer to the date if i can make it or not.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Ok…..

We have 11 definate and 1 possible up to now for a 20 place stand.

ANY OTHER MEMBERS WANT TO JOIN US?

Dan

Back to the top
tried to get pass for the mk1 retro display, billed as "hugh display" wont be hugh if he dosent reply to emails :banghead: , anyway what are the chances of being on the stand? its my local show and am definatly going the car is going in to get final paint sorted tommorow, i am not a member but girlfriend did join but there has been a mix up in her membership yet to be sorted (her fault not chased it up yet), i do understand that fully paid up members get first dibs but at what point would you open it up to none members?

Back to the top
Get joined up and I'll save you a space!!!!

Its only ?15 and you'll be helping the club, getting a free pass into this show….. and if you attend others in the year, say Tatton, those a swell so you're already making a saving….

Think on, cause it will fill up quickly in the coming weeks.

Dan

Back to the top
took about two weeks and a couple of emails and i got my ticket for the mk1 retro stand just give it a little time. sure he'll get back to you

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top
They had Ultimate Dubs in March, its Bus Types this weekend so they'll be concentrating on that first then All Types will get knocked into shape in the coming days/weeks.

Their organisation is pretty reliable so be patient!!!

Dan

Back to the top
I really can't wait for this show!!!!

Anyone planning on camping? Last year load of clubs set up their tents in the same place which would be cool if there's loads of us camping. I think that there were only two of us who did the cruise and camped last year but the convoy down to the beach was one of the most fun things ever.

I think everyone should camp.

and I still need an MOT, leaking petrol at the moment so I'm pretty sure that's a fail

Matt

Back to the top

MATTG said

I really can't wait for this show!!!!

Anyone planning on camping? Last year load of clubs set up their tents in the same place which would be cool if there's loads of us camping. I think that there were only two of us who did the cruise and camped last year but the convoy down to the beach was one of the most fun things ever.

I think everyone should camp.

and I still need an MOT, leaking petrol at the moment so I'm pretty sure that's a fail

Matt

We camped last year,very windy i recall,bloody tent decided to fly…and we were on the stand.will be taking campaign and camper,should see you there?

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

Back to the top

Dano said

Its only ?15 and you'll be helping the club, getting a free pass into this show….. and if you attend others in the year, say Tatton, those a swell so you're already making a saving….

Dan

hi dan,could i have two passes as im taking camper too ?? :oops: ,cheers

Back to the top
any spaces left?
if so i'll join membership 2mo and count me in

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

Dano said

Dan

hi dan,could i have two passes as im taking camper too ?? :oops: ,cheers

It wouldn't be fair to hand one out for the camper I'm affraid. There will probably be a few people whop are undecided as yet whether they are coming or not and they'll post up at short notice. I'll keep some back I think.

Come on Ev, no gold stars yet!!!

Dan

Back to the top
put the main maan down 8)
i'm campin out 4 the 3rd time
 :dontknow:
bring it on :D

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.