Skip navigation

Finally Got Some Pics Up!

Back to the top

Finally Got Some Pics Up!

At last i took some pics of my cabby! let me know what you think  :D

David

Back to the top
Looks really clean and well maintained, wish my paint work looked as straight as that.

Well done.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
well i cant take too much credit as i've only had it a month and was re sprayed before i got it  :)

David

Back to the top
Nice one David, looks really clean - I like the finish on the alloys 8)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Nice!!  :D

Back to the top
looks nice mate, wait till Tian see's it, he's after a blue roof for his…

had to do a double take as i scrolled down the pics, first glance looked like there was a huge exhasut coming from your front bumper… lol

Back to the top
cheers everyone! I do like the wheels on the car, but they do rub alot when under weight, will sort something out with them.

As for the exhaust on the front bumper, I only noticed the way it looks now that ya said it lol!

David

Back to the top

David_Golf said

cheers everyone! I do like the wheels on the car, but they do rub alot when under weight, will sort something out with them.
Snap mine do the same but only when i go over a dip in the road at speed

Nice looking example you have there. :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Thumbs up from me! :y:

Back to the top
looks cracking. never used to like floppy tops but you see an example like this and i have to admit theyre growing on me! does look like the front needs to come down and the back go up a tiny bit? only my opinion thou.

Back to the top
thanks! yeah the back is a little low, its still on its original springs and they are a little worn now i think, dunno what to put on it next though to sort that out cause i cant really lower it cause of the wheels.

David

Back to the top

Lawsy said

looks nice mate, wait till Tian see's it, he's after a blue roof for his…

had to do a double take as i scrolled down the pics, first glance looked like there was a huge exhasut coming from your front bumper… lol

Nice car mate, is that a Scirocco interior you've got?

Yeah, still debating the roof, deep red is fave at the moment though, I'll have to wait until the Head Gasket hit fades in the memory tho'

Tian :banghead:

Back to the top
to be honest i dont knw what interior is in it, i had though that because of the horizontal strips it was a mk2 interior? The rear bench doesnt quite fit 100% but you wouldnt notice. Its going to have a full re trim at some stage though in black leather with red piping  :D

David

Back to the top

David_Golf said

to be honest i dont knw what interior is in it

You do now, it's a Rocco.

Tian :wink:

Back to the top
That car is sexual! Change the wheels tho!

Back to the top
Nice car mate i am looking to for a cabby at the moment do you still have it for sale.

Back to the top
nice cab mate. love it on those wheels. thumbs up :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Nice car, wheels a tad to big though im my opinion, but its not my car.

Back to the top

welsh-mk1 said

Nice car, wheels a tad to big though im my opinion, but its not my car.

What he said  8)

Some lowering strut top mounts from Bonrath or FK will bring the front down about 10-15mm and sort that reverse rake out. Gotta part with at least ?60 though.

Mat

Back to the top

Re: Finally Got Some Pics Up!

David_Golf said

At last i took some pics of my cabby! let me know what you think  :D  :D love ur car, no individualality in present cars. all look the same dont you think

:D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.