Skip navigation

owners jobs

Back to the top

owners jobs

company dickens peugeot

Position apprentice mechanic nearly qualified

What you do fix peugeots and ne other shit they give me,fix my car in the workshop on saturdays and take loads of advantage of getting cheeps parts
and doin jobs on the sade for people

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top

justin-gti said

company dickens peugeot

Position apprentice mechanic nearly qualified

What you do fix peugeots and ne other *CENSORED* they give me,fix my car in the workshop on saturdays and take loads of advantage of getting cheeps parts

fix peugeots and ne other french cars they give me,fix my car in the workshop on saturdays and take loads of advantage of getting cheeps parts

fixed it for you.

Back to the top
Company Firehouse Rotisserie Restaurant

Position Human Vending Machine

What you do Serve drinks and lots of 'em - anyone seen the film groundhog day? - but only a week left then going to New Zealand for a year or so - it also looks like I have found a Mk1 over there!!

Back to the top
company: Devon and Cornwall Constabuary

position: Radio Operator

What do you do? Answer 999 calls and then boss people like topoftherange around :)

First mk1 and first resto- 1983 golf gti black

Back to the top
sierra cosworth oscar 4, reported incident at the taj mahal, becket street.

roger that, foxtrot charlie bravo romeo beckham.

NEE NAW NEE NAW NEE NAW NEE NAW NEE NAW

sierra cosworth oscar 4 on scene, no incident apparent, no knowledge of any disturbance from taj mahals staff, over

yeh roger that sierra cosworth oscar 4, might aswell pick me curry up while you're there then. over

Back to the top
COMPANY westcountry ambulance service

POSITION paramedic

WHAT I DO call round to numptys who have dialed 999 cos granny has fainted after eating 4 times her own bodyweight for her sunday lunch, and occasionaly pick up the odd chav after he has got it wrong and parked his nova in a hedge , ditch  etc  (can you tell im having a good day at work) :lol:

Back to the top

terry1788 said

COMPANY westcountry ambulance service

POSITION paramedic

WHAT I DO call round to numptys who have dialed 999 cos granny has fainted after eating 4 times her own bodyweight for her sunday lunch, and occasionaly pick up the odd chav after he has got it wrong and parked his nova in a hedge , ditch  etc  (can you tell im having a good day at work) :lol:
gotta feel good helping people though…

Back to the top
yes it does, but unfortunatley we cant always help them all
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.