Skip navigation

ALL CABBY OWNERS....ON HOLD FOR TIME BEING...

Would you....

YES {-} [4 votes]
NO {-} [30 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

ALL CABBY OWNERS....ON HOLD FOR TIME BEING...

Not long now…..
….got to triple-check that everything works as it should….
….and…
…busy sorting out and scanning in/pdf-ing all the old test reports etc (courtesy of Oldfart) as a 'stocking filler' (I HATE wasted space on discs !!!!)

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
My votes a YES as well

well done Prowler.

Back to the top

Prowler said

Not long now…..
….got to triple-check that everything works as it should….
….and…
…busy sorting out and scanning in/pdf-ing all the old test reports etc (courtesy of Oldfart) as a 'stocking filler' (I HATE wasted space on discs !!!!)

Give me a shout if you need any help checking through things mate

Back to the top
would deffo buy one as i've just found out that the roof is to be locked when folded  :oops:

p'm when its ready please fella

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Volksaction F

Back to the top
..now that both cars are through the MOT I may be able to concentrate a bit more and get this finished now….a few more sales brochures to scan in, and I've now found my Cabby handbook (120 pages !!!). One very full DVD !!

Packing and postage sorted…
..whole thing ?6……(that's either a FREE DVD but ?6 p&p, or ?5 DVD plus ?1 p&p, whichever way :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ) I feel in a very wicked playful mood tonight  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
Cool as - I've got a very nice DVD I'll send back your way Prowler  :wink:

No not that type!!!  :D

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top

crazyquiff said

Cool as - I've got a very nice DVD I'll send back your way Prowler  :wink:

No not that type!!!  :D

..now that's got me wondering…..

OK folks….a final check and I'm ready to start sending the DVD's out…..
..will be in the For Sale section this weekend, with a DEDICATED email link for my address…

Back to the top
:D Hi, I have an 88 cabrio and yes I would be interested in a copy.
contact me on  happysole sky .com

George. :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Ok folks, please use the dedicated email link in the post below to show your interest, and I will reply with my postal address.

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…viewtopic&p=267078#267078

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.