Skip navigation

A mk1 meet for cancer research and a very good friend

Back to the top

A mk1 meet for cancer research and a very good friend

novocaine said

printed on paper. i did think about filling the whole rear side window but dont think it's a good idea.

Plus if its a nice day cabbys will have the roof down!

Back to the top
fella it's blackpool nice day means it's not snowing :mrgreen:

Back to the top

novocaine said

fella it's blackpool nice day means it's not snowing :mrgreen:

Good point! mind you the 'hardcore' cabby owners will brave it im sure, just have to bring a bobble hat and scarf!!

Back to the top

any better

Back to the top
Spot on that bud, sorry to be a pain lol, but can you change the black and white vw logo to colour, that would finish it off and very happy with what you have produced, i really appreciate it fella
Thanks
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
Wrexham & Chester 7 Thread is getting some names together to join you and if poss throw some money into the cause! We will see how much intrest we can generate and convoy up to blackpool!

Back to the top
VW logo in colour didn't look right hence black and white.

Back to the top

novocaine said

VW logo in colour didn't look right hence black and white.
OK bud, i will contact cancer research again in morning to see when area manager will contact me, so we can start printing out posters for the cars etc.
Thanks again

Back to the top

Dannyd said

Wrexham & Chester 7 Thread is getting some names together to join you and if poss throw some money into the cause! We will see how much intrest we can generate and convoy up to blackpool!
Topman,Very much appreciated

Back to the top
Right lets start having some names down for how,s coming, lets beat the Buxton meet with 19 mk1s on parade, i will start ball rolling
 1.    A5OPY

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. rov716y

hello!

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. rov716y
3. novocaine

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. rov716y
3. novocaine
4. butler

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. rov716y
3. novocaine
4. butler
5. Peddersgolf

Back to the top
Hi all,
        Spoke to laura, 6 buckets, balloons and banners will be sent to me.
I would like if members would put there names down for a bucket to collect if ok, you can pm me you names if you wish, these are needed for the id cards.
I will have a bucket so need another 4 volanteers, as the sixth bucket is for when buckets get heavy they can be emptied into the sixth one.
I need to contact blackpool council for a premit of which i will do soon as i am done here.
Also i am awaiting via email for the poster a sign "IN AID OF CANCER RESEARCH" if this can be placed on the poster and remove the "IN ASSOCATION WITH".
Soon as i recieve it i will post link for it.
So just permit i await and ball is rolling, anymore members would like to come up for a cruise and a few hours out at blackpool, it would be very much appreciated.
Will update asap
Thanks again for your support
Pete   :wink:

Back to the top
I have been in touch with Blackpool council.Mike the guy i spoke to was really helpful.You have to have insurance on these events which normally the council would charge you ?50 for the day.But when i spoke to Laura, the charity have their own insurance to cover us :D Also Mike is trying to get round some other red tape for us.He gave me the number to phone for the permit and to pass his name on, as you have to give the council a month's notice  8O.So i have to get the form filled in as quick as possible to be processed.So eveything is starting to come together which is such a relief.  :D

Back to the top
i'm a bit busy in work right now but will sort the flyer out at lunch if i get the chance.

Back to the top
Cheers Fella :y:

Back to the top
I might be wrong, someone like PaulC maybe able to confirm it, but I think the mk1 owners club have insurance  which cover for  events organised via the club.

Back to the top

thanks to skipback for the fonts. needed them black though to make it a bit more readable from a distance.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.