Skip navigation

aparently this is a campaign

Back to the top

aparently this is a campaign

ahhhh. well the little village near there? with the tiny pub? that is ecchinswell.

Back to the top
I aim for rabbits :D

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Skipback said

ahhhh. well the little village near there? with the tiny pub? that is ecchinswell.

Think I know it, will have been through it at least….
Not far at all really…

Back to the top

view from the cabby at about 7:30 in the morning last friday.

its a lovely bit of country out that way… im proper jealous of everyone who lives round there.

Back to the top
Yeah mate, its one of the reasons we moved from Reading out this way…
Great scenery on doorstep, especially as i grew up in the peak district its great…

Back to the top
spot on, love the peak district, great roads round there… surrey isnt the same, but the road between Guilford and woking is superb for a good burn on the bike, or in the car, as is the hogs back….

speaking of such things is there a surrey meet? or is the nearest the Berks ones? (still trying to decide on paying up for membership is all)

Back to the top

Skipback said

spot on, love the peak district, great roads round there… surrey isnt the same, but the road between Guilford and woking is superb for a good burn on the bike, or in the car, as is the hogs back….

speaking of such things is there a surrey meet? or is the nearest the Berks ones? (still trying to decide on paying up for membership is all)

We've nicked this threa dnow, but seeing she banne dnow, I dont care..

Its all free bumps for wooders car anyways

Peak distrcit was awesome, I lived about 5 miles form some of the best biking roads IMO in the country, have you seen the buxton thread? The pics of the 5 lined up at winnats pass, is one of my most favourite roads int the country, a great loop from there, bike or car..

Not sure on a surrey meet mate, berkshire ones not bad, I go every month, you should come along, I'm a bit left out as there's no one else really with loads of tats etc..

As to membership, unless your insurance is up for renewal and you gonna use footman james or if you are selling your car and only want to list it on here then it aint worth it..
I paid up in December and still no membership pack or benefits….

Back to the top
i'm all for rabbits but they take ages to cook in a stew.

mmmmmmmm rabbit stew wheres my gun :mrgreen:

Back to the top
ive seen the buxton thread and i thought i had ridden that bit of road!

good times up that way.

ill try to come along to the one after next as hopefully the car will be finished by then and it will be top down fun all the way, cant wait, done for the summer :D

as it happens it is up and its going to cost a bloody fortune thanks to Mercedes related woes… so it may be worth the punt, that is if the packs actually get sent out.

Back to the top
There's always the (yet to be announced) annual show/meet too.

Back to the top

paul_c said

my car is sadly far from show standard :( but i will keep it in mind

Back to the top

paul_c said

That says it all tho paul, we're in march now and the clubs, annual show is still not announced…

judging on the way things have gone, it'll be in December.. lol

Plus thats only a benefit if you want to go!!!
Take buxton, great turnout, nothing official and most of all, NO COST

Back to the top
i smell mutiny in the ranks.

the campsite is calling were whould you like it to be?

Back to the top

wooders said

I think it's more of a 40watt bulb thing. so, hang around, learn, teach and have a bit of a giggle.

Your posts get better and better wooders.. LMAO

Garage:
83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign - Mars Red - Totally Standard
78 Honda Civic 1200 Hondamatic - Silver
07 Honda Civic ES 2.2 CDi - Black, all the options!

Back to the top

Skipback said

paul_c said

Doesnt need to be show standard mate, i think its more of the people on the forum meet up in a field, pay for the privelage, and the club hold their 'annual meeting'

Back to the top
i think the annual meet needs to be somewhere less GAYdon :wink:

Back to the top

novocaine said

i smell mutiny in the ranks.

the campsite is calling were whould you like it to be?

dunno yet mate, its finding some where taht will allow it, I'm looking into it tho…

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Skipback said

paul_c said

Doesnt need to be show standard mate, i think its more of the people on the forum meet up in a field, pay for the privelage, and the club hold their 'annual meeting'

i have severe car envy sometimes though, id love to have a pristine mk1 but i really dont have the cash to plough into a car like that, im a civil servent and you lot dont like paying taxes ;)

Back to the top

Skipback said

Lawsy said

Skipback said

paul_c said

i have severe car envy sometimes though, id love to have a pristine mk1 but i really dont have the cash to plough into a car like that, im a civil servent and you lot dont like paying taxes ;)

Car envy.. I've never suffered from it, so cant relaly comment, doesnt stop you bringing yors in whatever state its in, someone else may want theirs just liek yours etc..

Taxes… I hate them…
too many for my liking…

Back to the top
i work in the oil industry and you lot keep buying fuel so thankyou :lol:

as for campsites we need to find a few small ones where ever people want it to be (i'm reckoning peak district) then start ringing them. i think there maybe a few that would be more than up for it.

i know a climbing camp site in snowdon that would most likely be up for it (it's all about the money) and what a setting right in the pass. (and opposite the veyron arms pub)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.