Skip navigation

aparently this is a campaign

Back to the top

aparently this is a campaign

Skipback said

vw_golf_nutter said

yeah and that aint me coz i was write HAHA!

so EEEERRRRRRRRR yourself.

you know, your attitude is one of the reasons why im debating leaving this website and why ive not paid for membership, i can deal with wooders, his a self proclaimed idiot, but you seem out to cause trouble on purpose… and on the "i didnt know it was his car", your either full of chutney or blind, his email and name is splattered all over the first picture. seriously, try being polite some time and maybe people will be more likely to help when you decide to spray your bonnet with wheel paint next time.

The views of individual forum users don't reflect the views of the club. If you're offended by any particular person's comments, it can be looked into and we'll take action if appropriate. If its just banter, then unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about it without getting oppressive. There's many other club benefits in addition to the use of the forum and we're developing other areas of the site too.

Back to the top
and theres me just sat down with popcorn :dance:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
and theres me thinking this was going to be a serious thread doh

lob me some popcorn mate :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
sorry about that guys, just lost my control and composure a little there.
the site is good, and paul is doing a great job.

Back to the top

paul_c said

Skipback said

vw_golf_nutter said

yeah and that aint me coz i was write HAHA!

so EEEERRRRRRRRR yourself.

you know, your attitude is one of the reasons why im debating leaving this website and why ive not paid for membership, i can deal with wooders, his a self proclaimed idiot, but you seem out to cause trouble on purpose… and on the "i didnt know it was his car", your either full of chutney or blind, his email and name is splattered all over the first picture. seriously, try being polite some time and maybe people will be more likely to help when you decide to spray your bonnet with wheel paint next time.

The views of individual forum users don't reflect the views of the club. If you're offended by any particular person's comments, it can be looked into and we'll take action if appropriate. If its just banter, then unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about it without getting oppressive. There's many other club benefits in addition to the use of the forum and we're developing other areas of the site too.

For info, vw_golf_nutter was banned earlier this evening, after 2 warnings, due to inappropriate language.

Back to the top
how did you manage that? she couldn't spell!

Back to the top
all Wooders fault again :wink:

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top

wooders said

how did you manage that? she couldn't spell!

badoom doom TISH!

his here all week folks, try the fish.

Back to the top

paul_c said

For info, vw_golf_nutter was banned earlier this evening, after 2 warnings, due to inappropriate language.
im actually sorry to hear that, and hope it had nothing to do with me, i did feel she was somewhat rude at the best of times, but perhaps that was the way she types.

ah well, im sure she will be back  :roll:  :eh:

Back to the top
you mean that was a lady? a feisty filly if ever i heard one, whot :lol:

Back to the top
yup. i reckon the wind whistles through her ears, cause she didn't use them for listening

Back to the top
to change the tone of this thred, have a picture of a bunny at his birthday.

Back to the top
bunny thinks   
'i hope that's a strawberry and not this is not a practical joke'

Back to the top
the strawberry was so he could show (snigger) his wife (oh god this is genius) the colour he wants (oh man this will be great heh)  to paint his….. VW…… (wait for it)…..

….

polo.

Back to the top

Skipback said

For those who remember this:

Another rabbit has now made a couple of appearances over the past few days. It can't be the same neighbours with more than one rabbit, so there's something special in my garden which is attracting them?

Back to the top

Skipback said

paul_c said

im actually sorry to hear that, and hope it had nothing to do with me, i did feel she was somewhat rude at the best of times, but perhaps that was the way she types.

ah well, im sure she will be back  :roll:  :eh:

Defo a case of, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but…..

another ones bites the dust and to be honest I aint complaining

Back to the top
its the golf, they heard it was  a gti rabbit from an american crow and decided to go have a look.

Back to the top

paul_c said

Skipback said

Another rabbit has now made a couple of appearances over the past few days. It can't be the same neighbours with more than one rabbit, so there's something special in my garden which is attracting them?

I'm hoping the wife doesnt see this thread now…
she's Rabbit crazy, there's aroundabout near me, nice big one, great knee down place on a bike and good for blasting round as fast as the fuel accumulator will allow, everytime we get there i have to go round it 3 or 4 times so she can see all the little Wabbits on it….

Back to the top

Lawsy said

paul_c said

Skipback said

I'm hoping the wife doesnt see this thread now…
she's Rabbit crazy, there's aroundabout near me, nice big one, great knee down place on a bike and good for blasting round as fast as the fuel accumulator will allow, everytime we get there i have to go round it 3 or 4 times so she can see all the little Wabbits on it….

dont tell her this then, my parents live up on watership down near you….

Back to the top

Skipback said

dont tell her this then, my parents live up on watership down near you….

Been there a few times as well….
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.