Skip navigation

aparently this is a campaign

Back to the top

Back to the top
erm yes it's a campaign and its wooders motor. so be ready for a few omments

Back to the top
yeah but i thought campaigns are all EW chassis, this says DW. so how is it a campaign? or did he put it on wrong? if so, i deserve a gold star  :P
ive just sent a message to them actually coz its a nice car- me likey very much!

Back to the top
nope its by option codes s707 trim and s750 alloys.

Back to the top

novocaine said

s750 alloys.

which he has 3 of-  :lol:

sorry cudnt resist. will he pull it do you reckon if it doesnt get near the ?2K?
we are actually looking for a mk1 gti tin top.

Back to the top
i heard he was buying a floppy :lol: finally going to give in to his hair dressers side.

Back to the top
PMSL! and after all the insults! wots happened? he gone soft?!

Back to the top
some one spiked his old mans ale with e and he now has a new found love for the world.
i also hear he likes to pet small furry animals when no ones looking, and now does alot of charity work under a pseudonym for the hair dresser community.

i figure why not start slightly more believable rumors then wooders getting a soft top.

Back to the top
Surely if it's a DW it's either a Plus or a Pirelli edition that's a parallel import or a dealer built special?  If it's a genuine campaign it would have to have the 707 sticker in the boot and it wouldn't be on a steel wheel.  Plus it wouldn't be Atlas Grey?!

Back to the top
Think i will ask him a question about it , like have you got anymore pictures? and Is it windy with the roof down? :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
id pay the asking just to make him drive me all the way to sunny guildford, id sit in the back and make him wear a chauffeur hat and call my miss daisy.

Back to the top
thats a hell of alot of money to make him do something he does everyday anyway  :lol:

Back to the top
but it would be so worth it, just to hear him say "yes miss daisy im doin that right now"

sadly i a) cant drive that and b) dont have the cash now as im pouring it all into my cabby.

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

yeah but i thought campaigns are all EW chassis, this says DW. so how is it a campaign? or did he put it on wrong? if so, i deserve a gold star  :P
ive just sent a message to them actually coz its a nice car- me likey very much!

yeh but no but yeh but no but yeh but every one knows she did it with an alsation! jeez, i've just replied to that message, pointing the questioneer towards the VW mk1 owners club website to educate themselves.  ??? doh!
 i do actually have 4 mk1 pirelli's but i'm making a unicycle and though a p slot would look the nuts.
atlas grey happens to be a campaign colour, not previously available on mk1's, that i know of. it's more RARE (learned from ebay) than helious blue

the steel wheel is a tad heavuer than the p slot and is there to balance out the weight distribution for better handling.
driving to giulford? if you wait till the weekend, i go by the name of taloola tassles. i could drive you down a nice country lane and run out of petrol.

AS FOR ALL THIS TALK OF GETTING A FLOPPY TOPPED PRETENDER TO THE THRONE……….IT'S NOT A MATTER I WISH TO DISCUS!!

Back to the top
From memory, there are only 122 Helios Blue Campaigns.

I'm pretty sure that Atlas Grey was a Golf Plus/Golf Pirelli Edition colour, not a Campaign colour?

Back to the top
i'm more than pretty sure it was a campaign colour, though i do not know if they were, or were not, plus or pirreli colours.

Back to the top
Wooders your not trying to punt something on you cant vouch for are you, tut tut

As far as im aware you could order a campaign in Grey, and have seen a fair few over the years of dubin, you could also order it in copper bronze mettalic which is the rarest of the rare, a friend of mine had one in this colour and it was definately a campaign, no one ever mentions this colour though, thats just how rare it is i guess :D

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Im not arguing with you honestly, but how can it be a campaign of it does not have an EW chassis? The campaign model gti was the run out edition made from August 1983 which was the change over from DW to EW chassis numbers so it simply cant be a campaign.
It must just be a GTi ordered in Atlas grey (which in itself is very special) but not a run out edition as it is too early.

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

Im not arguing with you honestly, but how can it be a campaign of it does not have an EW chassis? The campaign model gti was the run out edition made from August 1983 which was the change over from DW to EW chassis numbers so it simply cant be a campaign.
It must just be a GTi ordered in Atlas grey (which in itself is very special) but not a run out edition as it is too early.

you know when you shove your tongue over your teeth and push out the area between your bottom lip and chin and make a spazzy/caveman noise? well how do i portray that in text?

Back to the top
dont need to be like that. if you have alternative info then please tell!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.