Skip navigation

WTF!!!!

Back to the top

WTF!!!!

hahahaha- thats funny. would love to give him a metro and see how many spoilers her can cram on! lol

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

hahahaha- thats funny. would love to give him a metro and see how many spoilers her can cram on! lol
i can answer that, 5.

Back to the top

Skipback said

vw_golf_nutter said

i can answer that, 5.

Dude,that is one scary stare!!(Avatar)

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Skipback said

vw_golf_nutter said

i can answer that, 5.

Dude,that is one scary stare!!(Avatar)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. VR6's on fire off the shoulder of Oxford. I watched CL's glitter in the dark near the Notting Hill gate. All those Golfs will be lost in time, like tears in rain….. Time to die

edit: ive completely lost you now havnt i?

Back to the top
blade runner. must try harder

Back to the top
do andriods dream of electric sheep?

Back to the top

wooders said

do andriods dream of electric sheep?
no.
and i should know because i am…. ahaha! your not catching me out that easily Deckard!

Back to the top
These cars are funny, I love them both.

I'd much rather look at cars like this than something bog standard eg my daily driver.

Both have to go down as ART

Back to the top
woo Hoo he has a northern cousin :lol:  :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/…tem?hash=item160221761711

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
haha seen this one in person it really is tradgic. can you guess what car it wants to be. :dontknow:

Back to the top

novocaine said

haha seen this one in person it really is tradgic. can you guess what car it wants to be. :dontknow:

maybe summit with 555 down teh side… needs gold wheels tho..

Back to the top

Lawsy said

novocaine said

maybe summit with 555 down teh side… needs gold wheels tho..

and a DRIVER C MCRAE transfer in the rear passenger window

Back to the top
yep the buses in bury are all blue. i think the 555 goes to the town centre :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.