Skip navigation

WTF!!!!

Back to the top

WTF!!!!

Steve_Matthews said

Yup - that's bulldogs car.  That's a genuine Kamei kit and he painted it himself.  Not my cuppa tea as it's a bit too much - it's got spoilers on spoilers.  I have to say though that shooting him is perhaps a little harsh.  I can pass your sentiments on to him if you wish.  Out of interest though, how many of your cars have been mag featured and how many of you can say that you drive something truly individual that you built for yourself with no regard to pleaseing anyone but yourself?

It's one thing to have an opinion on a car, it's another to claim that a fellow VW enthusiast should be shot!  That's not really in keeping with the all accepting friendly VW spirit is it?

Having your car torn to peices by other people is one thing that goes hand in hand with doing cars up 'uniquely'. If hes happy with it then he shouldnt pay any attention!!
We have all done things to our cars that others might not like thats part of the whole experience.

I think shooting him was a joke and seeing as his name is 'bulldog' I now happen to like his car!!

Back to the top
sense of humour failure ?

like i would genuinely shoot someone for the way they 'style' their car!!
this is not america  :lol: ( i have actually heard of this happening BTW)

"how many of you can say that you drive something truly individual that you built for yourself with no regard to pleaseing anyone but yourself?"

every car ive built has been purely individual,of course its to please me why would i spend my hard earned on a car to please anyone else, that would be a crazy thing to do !!

Mk1 '92 cab ABF  Jenveys & Emerald
2004 Mk1 Fabia VRS
2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Yup - that's bulldogs car.  That's a genuine Kamei kit and he painted it himself.  Not my cuppa tea as it's a bit too much - it's got spoilers on spoilers.  I have to say though that shooting him is perhaps a little harsh.  I can pass your sentiments on to him if you wish.  Out of interest though, how many of your cars have been mag featured and how many of you can say that you drive something truly individual that you built for yourself with no regard to pleaseing anyone but yourself?

It's one thing to have an opinion on a car, it's another to claim that a fellow VW enthusiast should be shot!  That's not really in keeping with the all accepting friendly VW spirit is it?

Hey Steve

If you know the guy and he is a mate, why o why did you not stop the guy from doing that to it, i know it would of been hard to if he had his heart set on it, but at least a gentle nudge maybe.

Ignore me if he is just a guy who lives round the corner or something.
But like you say everyone to there own i guess.  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
It's his car, he can do what he wants.

I personally think chrome on a Mk1 Golf looks hideous, especially chrome bumpers on Series 2 cars - just wrong!  If you wanted chrome on your "sporting" car - go buy an MG Midget, not a Golf GTI!

Saying that though, I would NEVER tell a friend nt to fit chrome bumpers to his Golf if that's what he wanted to do.  It's not my car, it's nothing to do with me.  I can look at a car and appreciate all the work that's gone into it without acutally wanting to own the end product.

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

not even if you use a lugar

Back to the top

wooders said

not even if you use a lugar
:lmao:

Mk1 '92 cab ABF  Jenveys & Emerald
2004 Mk1 Fabia VRS
2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi

Back to the top
I used to have a Luger!  Very nice piece of kit.

Wouldn't even jest about shooting someone though.  Guns are not toys!

However torturing someone for painting their Mk1 brown and fitting chrome, now that could be fun! lol

Back to the top
well what do you expect from some one named bull dog? to be fair though he obviously was never allowed lego as a child and as such decided to build a car that looks like something from M.A.S.K.
im sure it cost him a fortune as well - a fortune he no doubt made stealing car stereo's and selling crack to four year olds outside a school while secretly injecting the mothers with heroin in an inner city suburb or worse… cardiff.

typical chav who is in no way interested in VW's, just interested at looking like he can go fast.

with out the ability to do so.

im going to go hide now.

Back to the top

Skipback said

well what do you expect from some one named bull dog? to be fair though he obviously was never allowed lego as a child and as such decided to build a car that looks like something from M.A.S.K.
im sure it cost him a fortune as well - a fortune he no doubt made stealing car stereo's and selling crack to four year olds outside a school while secretly injecting the mothers with heroin in an inner city suburb or worse… cardiff.

typical chav who is in no way interested in VW's, just interested at looking like he can go fast.

im going to go hide now.

He works at sea.  He didn't spend a great deal on the car and did all of the work himself, including painting it.  It started life as a lowly 1600 Driver too so it's not like a ruined a GTI - lol

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Skipback said

im going to go hide now.

He works at sea.  He didn't spend a great deal on the car and did all of the work himself, including painting it.  It started life as a lowly 1600 Driver too so it's not like a ruined a GTI - lol

:lol:  Think the second part of that paragraph sums it up really "he didnt spend a great deal on the car" :lmao:

people called "Bulldog" usually weigh about 6 stone wet, and gave themselves the nick name, maybe all that time spent at "sea" has given him cabin fever? which has manifested itself by abusing a VW :dontknow:  regardless.. whatever the name or proffesion shooting someone who did that to a VW would be a waste of bullets in my opinion :D

the Birch and walking the plank would be more fitting in the circumstances…………ah ha jimlad

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
ps.if that turns up at a prept meet i am leaving immediately……..what an embarrasment, bit like the tool who turns up in the blue 1.3 mk3 with black and yellow tape on it leaking oil like a seive and actually thinking he has a really swish car?

comedians

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:lol:  Think the second part of that paragraph sums it up really "he didnt spend a great deal on the car" :lmao:

in cash or thought?

Back to the top
either mate…… :lol:  prehaps he had been eating pringles?

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

either mate…… :lol:  prehaps he had been eating pringles?

or shrooms

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

bit like the tool who turns up in the blue 1.3 mk3

comedians

yeah they would be a tool seen as they didnt do a 1.3 mk3! y put a mk2 engine in a 1.4 mk3??!!  :lol:

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

Topoftherange said

comedians

yeah they would be a tool seen as they didnt do a 1.3 mk3! y put a mk2 engine in a 1.4 mk3??!!  :lol:

ooh ooh ohh

INTERNET FIGHT!

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

Topoftherange said

comedians

my mate had a 5 door mk3 1.3?

Back to the top
no he didnt coz they dont do em!

Back to the top
i stand corrected i jus asked him said nah was 1.4 CL

Back to the top

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.