Skip navigation

any generous peeps out there?

Back to the top

any generous peeps out there?

A bonnet bra is not they answer. They look good when the car's stood but flap about when your driving, leave light scratches in your paintwork and are a haven for moisture if you leave them on all the time. BURN THE BRA !

DubPartz

Back to the top
As a casual and completely unbiased observer,as this is the thread that got our dear old wade in"wooders" into hot water with Steve"Why Aye"Matthews,would it not of been easier for Steve to fix his girlfriends car in the first place? :?  :?  :dontknow:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
bet you've been wondering what to do with that spoon for ages.

Back to the top

collo16v said

As a casual and completely unbiased observer,as this is the thread that got our dear old wade in"wooders" into hot water with Steve"Why Aye"Matthews,would it not of been easier for Steve to fix his girlfriends car in the first place? :?  :?  :dontknow:

Exactly what i was thinking… Or get the hump with his GF for Flirting with everyone in the first place  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I think the post was "Has anyone got a Mk1 bonnet bra lying around they don't want"

Don't see how I could have "fixed" that?!

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

I think the post was "Has anyone got a Mk1 bonnet bra lying around they don't want"

Was the bra not required to cover damage? :wink:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Steve_Matthews said

Nope - she's been going on about getting one for ages and ages.  There isn't acutally that much damage as such anyway - just a scratch on the leading edge of the laqure on the bonnet.

Even if it was a case of painting the bonnet, not having any Sapire paint or a compressor or a spray bay also wouldn't help.

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

collo16v said

Steve_Matthews said

Nope - she's been going on about getting one for ages and ages.  There isn't acutally that much damage as such anyway - just a scratch on the leading edge of the laqure on the bonnet.

Even if it was a case of painting the bonnet, not having any Sapire paint or a compressor or a spray bay also wouldn't help.

Is it too big to cover with a sticker ?
Lucky I had a Zender one to hand to cover a nasty stone chip on the leading edge of mine

Oh, and here's one of an ill fitting bra….

DubPartz
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.