Skip navigation

any generous peeps out there?

Back to the top

any generous peeps out there?

call it urban decay and put it in a show

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

maybe if i didnt live in a flat i could! lol.

guess im just going to have to run about it a shabby mk1 arnt i  :cry:  as soon as i have some money im going to get all the bits i need to put my car right and spend a day on my mums driveway doing it.

go back on the game?

soz couldnt resist

Back to the top

alexHxC said

vw_golf_nutter said

guess im just going to have to run about it a shabby mk1 arnt i  :cry:  as soon as i have some money im going to get all the bits i need to put my car right and spend a day on my mums driveway doing it.

go back on the game?

soz couldnt resist

DUDE.

:posh:

Back to the top

Skipback said

alexHxC said

vw_golf_nutter said

go back on the game?

soz couldnt resist

DUDE.

:posh:

as if you wasnt thinking it

Back to the top
excuse me, why would you think that? thats a bit rude dont you think?

Back to the top
some people have no idea of tact. i agree, very rude and assuming.

know any good tricks?

Back to the top
just get sum very light grade sand paper and get the worst off and get a spray can from halfords until you can afford a paint job or a bonnet bra!

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
Just tell people its "character"

and Wooders your so rude, i have never heard of such debouchery you will have all the bhudist monks leaving the site in droves :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

Blimey for saying you were only after a favour,you have caught some flak!!  8O  8O remind me never to ask for anything on here :lol:  :lol:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

vw_golf_nutter said

Blimey for saying you were only after a favour,you have caught some flak!!  8O  8O remind me never to ask for anything on here :lol:  :lol:

it was only abit of light hearted tom foolary haha

Back to the top

LacrONE said

ok, sorted then - tell the landlord or the council about the damage their fence caused and point out that they are liable, unles they are displaying notifications denoting the fact that they are not liable for any damaged caused. Might also be worth checking its not in the small print of your contract.

if you own the flat i guess your stumped………

Your not stumped claim on your own house insurance thats what its there for. It has been very windy lately they can't really say no :dontknow:

82 golf cabrio (long term project)
83 golf driver (now a gti)
87 mk1 caddy
2004 landrover defender
2014 landrover defender 

Back to the top

mk1collector said

LacrONE said

ok, sorted then - tell the landlord or the council about the damage their fence caused and point out that they are liable, unles they are displaying notifications denoting the fact that they are not liable for any damaged caused. Might also be worth checking its not in the small print of your contract.

Your not stumped claim on your own house insurance thats what its there for. It has been very windy lately they can't really say no :dontknow:

its a flat not a house

Back to the top

alexHxC said

mk1collector said

LacrONE said

its a flat not a house

Yes but if it was your fence and you have insurance on a flat or house you can still claim

82 golf cabrio (long term project)
83 golf driver (now a gti)
87 mk1 caddy
2004 landrover defender
2014 landrover defender 

Back to the top
its fine- revenge is sweet anyway! just thought i mite ask, there are alway generous people out there (such as myself!) who would help out a fellow dubber in need.... unfortunately it seems not many have bought a very unfashionable bonnet bra!

Back to the top
oh and forgot to say, its not my flat, its rented but it didnt happen here anyway, it happened at my stable yard which had a bambo fence up and it blew down in the wind and scratched my car. no i didnt have insurance-  :(
that will teach me to park next to a fence wont it!

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

oh and forgot to say, its not my flat, its rented but it didnt happen here anyway, it happened at my stable yard which had a bambo fence up and it blew down in the wind and scratched my car. no i didnt have insurance-  :(

Ohh,does this mean riding boots and Jodphurs!! ahh sweet memories of my first girlfriend :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

vw_golf_nutter said

Ohh,does this mean riding boots and Jodphurs!! ahh sweet memories of my first girlfriend :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

haha you dirty git

Back to the top
yer and he wasn't thinking riding crop at all :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Im sure theres many lads on here who would love to shine the "bonnet" of a woman in riding gear :D

I only have 2 hands but my nickname is shergar :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.