Skip navigation

any generous peeps out there?

Back to the top

any generous peeps out there?

hi everyone,

now as you are all here for the preservation of such a beautiful and well made car, i thought i would try and appeal to you to help me with a little problem i have!

a fence panel fell on my golf and it scuffed all the front of my bonnet and wings  :cry:

now this looked bad enough but i decided today to try and cover it up and did it with silver wheel paint (i know, i know, but im jobless and dont have any money, its all i could find!)
now it looks quite bad and i desperately am trying to make it look less scruffy.

does anyone have a bonnet bra they dont want? or are selling? ppllllleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee????  :dontknow:

*cue face with puppy dog eyes!*

Back to the top
wet flat it off

Back to the top
ooh, yes please. i'd love to come round and take your car back to my body shop and repair it all for you free of charge.

cheek of some birds! i'd need a few trips up the marmite motorwau before i even thought about doing that.

nice try though. hopefully, some soppy mug'll fall for it.

Back to the top
how rude! come on…. i know you lot all hate the bonnet bras, someone must of bought one thinking it was cool then decided to throw it in the garage?? thats all im asking, not asking for you to come and rub the old car down and respray it in your undies! lol

ps. i had a marmite sandwich for tea. yum yum!

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

how rude! come on…. i know you lot all hate the bonnet bras, someone must of bought one thinking it was cool then decided to throw it in the garage?? thats all im asking, not asking for you to come and rub the old car down and respray it in your undies! lol

ps. i had a marmite sandwich for tea. yum yum!

http://www.urbandictio…php?term=marmite+motorway

Back to the top
fpmsl. that 3rd description had tears in my eyes.

Back to the top
yeah, i got it the first time! lol

and what is it wiv men and that sort of activity?!!!??

Back to the top
it's to do with women making our lives complete and utter hell. we just like to return the feeling every now and then.

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

yeah, i got it the first time! lol

and what is it wiv men and that sort of activity?!!!??

Wooders is a closet homosexual. He is selling his hatchback for a Mk3 cabby, alledgedly.

Back to the top

wooders said

it's to do with women making our lives complete and utter hell. we just like to return the feeling every now and then.

thats asuming they dont like it then! ….

Back to the top

wooders said

ooh, yes please. i'd love to come round and take your car back to my body shop and repair it all for you free of charge.

cheek of some birds! i'd need a few trips up the marmite motorwau before i even thought about doing that.

Telling it like it is.

Tian 8)

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

thats asuming they dont like it then! ….

the way i do it? they're not usually over keen.

Back to the top
eeewwwww- dont wanna no!

Back to the top

wooders said

:lmao:  pmsl

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
you could do the whole car in it.....

Back to the top
or solvent it off and use the insurance money of the people who own the fence pannel to repair your car - its there fault really.

Back to the top

Skipback said

use the insurance money of the people who own the fence pannel to repair your car - its there fault really.

you mean me?! lol

Back to the top
you could always 'gift' the neigbours with the fence, then present them with the bill for the car?…….

Back to the top
maybe if i didnt live in a flat i could! lol.

guess im just going to have to run about it a shabby mk1 arnt i  :cry:  as soon as i have some money im going to get all the bits i need to put my car right and spend a day on my mums driveway doing it.

Back to the top
ok, sorted then - tell the landlord or the council about the damage their fence caused and point out that they are liable, unles they are displaying notifications denoting the fact that they are not liable for any damaged caused. Might also be worth checking its not in the small print of your contract.

if you own the flat i guess your stumped………
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.