Skip navigation

VW Elemental April 12th Stansted Essex.

Back to the top

VW Elemental April 12th Stansted Essex.

That sounds serious techno, be careful  :lol:

The weather will be crackin i dont mind drivin down in the fog like last year as long as the sun graces us all day again, coz i have a few things to do whilst i am there, dont i debs  :wink:

Back to the top

debs said

Take it that means you'll be gracing us with your presence then, my man!!
:D
Technoattendance is manfdatory for this one.  I think i'll be taking the newly restored bay, Always Coca-Cola will be taking my Ratwedge and if I can find someoen else to take the MK1 if I still have it by then I might try and beat last year and get THREE VWs to the show :)

debs said

Need to have a chat with you at some point, you gonna be in Cambridge on Thursday??
Its the 20th… Equinox..  although I don't think I'm doing hippy stuff for this one so its likely I'm going, if you're gonna ask me how to get there erm…   I dunno LOL I usualyl follow someone as I can get myself lost even walking to the kitchen in my flat!  Suggest we meet jdr @ somewhere like Birchanger services at a mutually acceptable point

thexhippy (at) hotmail (dot) com <- email and MSN :)

autocab…   serious would be TWO gallons ;)

Back to the top

autocab said

That sounds serious techno, be careful  :lol:

The weather will be crackin i dont mind drivin down in the fog like last year as long as the sun graces us all day again, coz i have a few things to do whilst i am there, dont i debs  :wink:

You certainly do!  :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
these forms to fill in to go, i'm not campin now i dont think but it says on the form that if you are exhibiting with your club please book together as a club stand, so wot shall i do, jus pay on the day or fill it in anyway?

Back to the top

maccagti said

these forms to fill in to go, i'm not campin now i dont think but it says on the form that if you are exhibiting with your club please book together as a club stand, so wot shall i do, jus pay on the day or fill it in anyway?

Don't worry about the club stand thing.

Just book what you need (in advance = free bacon butty!)

We just try to keep an idea of how many cars, and if a club says 10 people for example, and they book individually we might read it as 10 + 10 and overestimate numbers.

Just put that you're with the club on the form, it'll be fine.

Back to the top
ok cheers

Back to the top
No probs!  :D

You can still pay on the day, if you prefer. Doesn't actually cost you any more!  :wink:

Back to the top
The form filling is a breeze :lol:

How many cars you bringing Debs, all of them?

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

The form filling is a breeze :lol:

How many cars you bringing Debs, all of them?

Yeah, we're going to put you in the Blue Golf and tow you there in it!!!

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Just thought - do you realise that out of 3 cabbys, 1 tintop, 1 caddy and a camper van on the drive, the only roadworthy vehicle at the moment is the caddy!

8O

Think you should lend me your campaign for a while!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
Only if I can tow Peter in the bay :lol:

Is Rach's cab unwell?

Banner

Back to the top
Debs, do you fancy meeting up at birchanger services and going in convoy up to cambs ?

ew are you free this thursday evening?

'83 mk1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green
1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top

jdr said

Debs, do you fancy meeting up at birchanger services and going in convoy up to cambs ?

ew are you free this thursday evening?

Sounds cool, but we'll be in the caddy because my car's not well at the moment  :(  so we'll be a bit on the slower side  :lol:

What time you going up??

Back to the top
I was thinking around 7 - 7:30 at the services, be at the pub for 8ish, spend a couple of hours there and come back :)

1.8T 20v conversion –> http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=332518#332518

Back to the top

ew said

Only if I can tow Peter in the bay :lol:

Is Rach's cab unwell?

:lol:
Don't know if you'll get him to agree to that one!! And think of all those poor bushes and trees you'd have to get past  :lol:  :lol:

Rach's cab's ok, but the tax ran out end of Feb, so I did a SORN on it because we couldn't really afford to tax it this month.

Typical, eh  :roll:

Back to the top

technohippy said

you're gonna ask me how to get there erm…   I dunno LOL I usualyl follow someone as I can get myself lost even walking to the kitchen in my flat!  Suggest we meet jdr @ somewhere like Birchanger services at a mutually acceptable point

Nah, I need to talk to you about something else! - And don't get happy, I'm not after buying your car either - though I would if had the cash and the space!!  :lol:

Back to the top

jdr said

I was thinking around 7 - 7:30 at the services, be at the pub for 8ish, spend a couple of hours there and come back :)

Sounds good to me  :D

I don't mind if you don't want to hang about  for us in the caddy, you can give us the directions and zoom away if you like  :lol:

Back to the top
forgot to ask debs, how are your chickens going?!

Back to the top
Oh no, triple - no, now it's quadruple posts!!!!

Someone tell me how to do multiple quotes in one post!!!  :oops:

:lol:

Back to the top

debs said

jdr said

Sounds good to me  :D

I don't mind if you don't want to hang about  for us in the caddy, you can give us the directions and zoom away if you like  :lol:

what time you thinking of getting there for ?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.