Skip navigation

Whats my golf worth?

Back to the top

Whats my golf worth?

yeah i wanted to know that- why does it only have 1?

even though they do write off cars easily, you will have trouble getting a classic agreed value policy on a car which has insurance write off history, also with no service history it would put off the serious enthusiasts.

that said, it is a nice looking car but will only really do as a run about so should be priced as such.

Back to the top

vw_golf_nutter said

yeah i wanted to know that- why does it only have 1?

maybe its a secret weapon :dontknow:

Mk1 '92 cab ABF  Jenveys & Emerald
2004 Mk1 Fabia VRS
2002 Audi A4 Avant 1.9tdi

Back to the top
Cat C or D against a car usually means "un ecconomical to repair" it dont mean its a wrecker!! it just means labour costs and parts are more than 1/2 the value of the car.

when you consider most mk1`s would be written off even if you lightly dinked the front, causing nothing more than panel damage, in reallity its nothing, but insurers dont see it that way, even agreed value policys dont prevent it sometimes, as my mate found out when his mint black 85 Audi Quattro went up in flames when the garage burnt down were he left it to be repaired!

I would say ?1200-?1600 for an early cab is a reasonable price to expect, dont split the parts! the vultures are always circling!! if you need something cheaper to run just drive slower!!!

no amount of ? can replace the coolness of a mk1 8)

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.