another mk1 resto for customer NEARLY FINISHED

that problem is its french mate!!!!

heres todays progress. gear linkage,engine, cv joints re greased all in

Back to the top
floor and sunroof painted

thanks for popping in larry

Back to the top
fantastic job!
Really impressed with the end result, think i may need a word with you bout a few bits on my mk1 too!

Jesus is my airbag!

Back to the top
thanks v much will get some better pics up tomoz of paint.

just waiting for parts from crazyquiff, new looms,clock cases etc… so can get it back together.

if you want some prices mate just pm me cheers for comments

Back to the top
nice clean work…

So what's going on with that mk2 in the back ground?!

Madone with the two Cabs 82 (UK RHD) and 85 (US LHD) (92 sold)

Back to the top

madone_si said

nice clean work…

So what's going on with that mk2 in the back ground?!

lol what is going on with the mk2!!! smooth engine bay,smooth body, hidden fuel cap,new rear arches,repaired sills. 20vt engine leather/alacantra interior.

more pics sunroof deflector re painted and floor laquered

Back to the top

pictures

can someone tell me how to add pictures on a topic?, im wanting to put some pictures of my golf rivage

Back to the top

Re: pictures

mickeystewart said

can someone tell me how to add pictures on a topic?, im wanting to put some pictures of my golf rivage

Hi Mickey!

You need to use a photo hosting site like photobucket. Upload your pics there and then copy and paste the link into your post.

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Hope this helps

Debs

Back to the top
the new clock case has arrived today so just waiting on the looms etc.. to carry on.

Back to the top
Cheers Mik,

EW has turned up the heat by asking if I am taking the golf to Stansted on Sat 12th April, I told him I couldn't as you were taking ages getting the work done. :mrgreen:  :wink:
Spose its not your fault if you are a victim of your own success, such a busy man! :P
My zx is still ill, coughing up steam into the cabin :banghead: , so the desire to drive the mk1 instead of the heap is at its pinnacle!
Seriously though, no rush, its all good, will miss checking the website for progress pics every day when it comes back! :cry:
I will drop by in a couple of weeks and have another look and talk some more bo***cks. :doh:

Cheers!

Back to the top
larry your a nitemare i dont know how to take you sometimes mate.waiting for bits at the mo, u didnt seem very pleased sat is everything ok?

ive got the first lot parts through today looms,clock case,

just waiting for the interior to arrive then full steam ahead

Back to the top
You're doing a grand job Mik :y: Nice to see some better looking wiring on the cards :lol:

p.s. I think Larry is a happy bunny :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
mwah ha ha, you big goose Mik, all is rosy! Paranoid or what? Dont listen to me, im a co*k! :wink:

You carry on my luvver! :clap:

Back to the top
not paranoid mate just making sure the work is up to scratch. interior should be with me next week then sorting the boot lid wiring wiper etc...

Back to the top
right update

new looms fitted and looking 100% better also inlet manifold back on and dash refitted to the inside.

will get pics up tomoz

Back to the top

Back to the top
fingures crossed the interior should be here monday so then just the roof lining to finish it and put it all back in.

pics up next week

Back to the top
first part of the interior has arrived today, so we are nearly ready for the final stage will get pics up asap.

cheers

Back to the top
pics

Back to the top
well finally the new interior headlining and carpet with new sound deadning have arrived so we are on the final stretch, just got to do the windscreen removing thn the headling can go up

sound deading fitted
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.