how do i get a pass :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
speak to gammy but i think u mite have missed the deadline mate i duno

Back to the top

ans4r said

Just spoke to the organisers and the entries are shut, but if you give me all your details….name address and car registration he'll take a late entry if I get it sent off quickly  :y: .

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

ans4r said

Just spoke to the organisers and the entries are shut, but if you give me all your details….name address and car registration he'll take a late entry if I get it sent off quickly  :y: .

pm sent

cheers mate :notworthy:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Very late entry and warm welcome to Ans4r with his Gti  :lol:

So updated and final list is…….

Gammygolfgti
Paulc
Robmk1
JustinGti
Scuba
Jonnymk1
Axelf
Toemk1cabbie
Campwitte
DaveM
Noony
AlexHxC
Ans4r

:cheer: 13 mk1 owners :cheer:
Ding dang doo  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
a nice lucky number that :|

Back to the top
Ans4r I have your pass with me, I got the delivery driver from work to go over to Walsall and handed in the forms and collected the pass while he waited  :) . I'll post it or bring it to Old Skool dropouts meet next Wednesday  :wink:  

Has anyone not received theirs?

Back to the top
pass recieved :lol:

1980 GTI Black - Mint
1983 GTI Black - Daily Driver

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Ans4r I have your pass with me, I got the delivery driver from work to go over to Walsall and handed in the forms and collected the pass while he waited  :) . I'll post it or bring it to Old Skool dropouts meet next Wednesday  :wink:  

Has anyone not received theirs?

you are a top bloke mate, cheers, if you come to the skool dropouts meet then i will get the pass of you, if not you can post to me. :y:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Any specific time we should be turning up?

Back to the top

Robmk1 said

Any specific time we should be turning up?

Anytime between 10.00 and 11.00 am  :wink: , I'll be there earlier….. just incase  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Bump for a show the day after tomorrow - get polishing your cars! I vacuumed my interior today and I'll wash and dry it tomorrow. (Then scrape the snow and hail off on the day).

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

For you Paul, just go straight down the A41, till you come to the A5 and your there, the Wrexham lot I would imagine will come down to Whitchurch and onto the A41, so could join them at the Truck Stop at Prees :)

Anyone able to give me reliable directions for the Truck Stop at Prees, and suggest a time to meet? Otherwise we could all just go our own way and meet at the show itself?

Back to the top

paul_c said

]

Anyone able to give me reliable directions for the Truck Stop at Prees, and suggest a time to meet? Otherwise we could all just go our own way and meet at the show itself?

Come down the A41 from Chester till you get to the Whitchurch bypass, turn right at the roundabout (signposted A41/A49 Shrewsbury),  next roundabout go straight over, next roundabout take the 3rd exit next roundabout turn right onto a dual carriageway, follow the dul carriageway for about a mile till you come to a roundabout, take the 3rd exit and you'll see the two truckstop cafes in front of you and a big car park  :y: .

If I have to, I'll come up to Whitchurch and guide you there, though pretty sure Justin/Scuba will show you  :)

There will be no Snow/hail in Shropshire on Sunday, hopefull of a dry day, though I'm in possesion of a purple  8O  3m pop up canopy just in case  :lol:

Back to the top

paul_c said

Will meet you at the truck stop on the way if you like? Justin/Scuba are we meeting in wrexham before hand?

Anyone else have a day in the wind and rain trying to polish their cars today??

Back to the top
Hi, might have to back out I'm afraid, Hubby needs to sort out brakes this afternoon, only just found time to do them :roll:  :roll:
If we don't make it, have a nice day everyone and hope to meet up soon
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.