Skip navigation

Midlands Festival of Transport, Easter Sunday 23rd March

Back to the top

Midlands Festival of Transport, Easter Sunday 23rd March

Never mind A5OPY, have a good holiday  :) .

Right the deadline is tonight, for anyone still thinking about it…… pm me your name, address and car registration  :nerd: .  I will see if I can get a couple of spares but I'm doubtful they'll allow it  :dontknow:

So updated list……

Gammygolfgti
Paulc
Robmk1
JustinGti
Scuba
Jonnymk1
Axelf
Toemk1cabbie
Campwitte
DaveM

:clap:  :clap:

Back to the top
im making an offer on a car thisafternoon if he takes it im in

Back to the top
Late entry, Noony with his series 1 mk1  :dance:

So updated list is…………..

Gammygolfgti
Paulc
Robmk1
JustinGti
Scuba
Jonnymk1
Axelf
Toemk1cabbie
Campwitte
DaveM
Noony

11 mk1's at a non VW only show……..impressive  :clap:  :clap:

Back to the top
is it too late to get in?

Back to the top

alexHxC said

is it too late to get in?

You bought a mk1 then ?

What you got, lets have a butchers  :P .  

It may be possible to add you to the list in time, will have to talk to the organisers.

Back to the top
Very, very late entry in his newly purchased Gti AlexHxC  :mrgreen:

Got to rush the additional paperwork through, will do it tonight

So updated list……..

Gammygolfgti
Paulc
Robmk1
JustinGti
Scuba
Jonnymk1
Axelf
Toemk1cabbie
Campwitte
DaveM
Noony
AlexHxC

12 mk1 owners  :dance:  :dance:

Back to the top
Had my pass through in the post this morning  :lol: , talk about quick, they only received the forms on Tuesday.  Keep an eye out on for your pass in the post……..I actually thought it was my Mk1 owners club members pack as it said mk1 owners club on the envelope  :roll:  :mrgreen: , got all excited for a minute.

Alex, hope you do buy that mk1 on Saturday, if you dont …..ask the owner to pop to the show,  as it's got a free pass  :lmao: .  Alex your pass will be along next week I would imagine, as I only got it all sorted for you today.

Back to the top
whats your phone number mate ill let you kno asap sat

Back to the top
12 cars is a pretty good turnout! I think I'm right in saying, apart from NEC Classic Car show (which is a little different from other shows), this is one of the first non-VW-scene shows we're attending officially as a club?

Back to the top

alexHxC said

It'll be alright Alex if you dont buy it,  I can get them to change the registration number on the pass,  from the photos you posted it does look a well tidy car…see you at Ultimate Dubs  :y:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

alexHxC said

It'll be alright Alex if you dont buy it,  I can get them to change the registration number on the pass,  from the photos you posted it does look a well tidy car…see you at Ultimate Dubs  :y:

alrite mate well i think every1 will kno if i buy it or not haha.

sound

Back to the top

paul_c said

12 cars is a pretty good turnout! I think I'm right in saying, apart from NEC Classic Car show (which is a little different from other shows), this is one of the first non-VW-scene shows we're attending officially as a club?

If the Classic Car show is anything to go by there will be alot of interested people in the 12 little Golfs.

Got my pass as well this morning.  8O
Is it for Monday as well and are we turning up if so?

Back to the top
Hello Dave, booked for just the Sunday only, next thing to work out is a reasonable time to get there, as it says you can get there upto 11am though it does get big queues later on, would suggest around 10.00am or around about that time.

Back to the top

paul_c said

I'm chuffed and relieved to get such a good response  :lol: , was getting a bit worried a week or two ago with just 3 confirmed  :pray:

Back to the top
is every1 going up together or what?

Back to the top

alexHxC said

is every1 going up together or what?

Page 3 suggests a vague meeting point for those coming down from the North West or North Wales….. I'm planning on getting there nice and early.

Back to the top
whats every1 doin from the wolves, telford stafford area wna join up or jus meet ther?

Back to the top
I'll be coming into Weston Park from A5 Telford end, enter through the main gates then I think you stay in the left hand lane if you are exhibitting your car and show them your pass, they'll tell you where to go from there.  
Paul, any chance on you being able to bring the marquee, we had at All Types?

Back to the top
Got my pass through today! Tidy!

Back to the top

jonnymk1 said

Got my pass through today! Tidy!
me to
woop woop

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.