Skip navigation

Buxton meet, 24th feb, PICS PAGE 23 AND ON

Back to the top

Buxton meet, 24th feb, PICS PAGE 23 AND ON

convoys are the best.
though i'm not not a west yorks man myself, i just drove up to the last one.
if we all meet at the same place eventually, then go for a cruise on mass, it'll be super sweet. ;)

Back to the top
Oh for sure, deffo have group convoy when we've met up with everyone in Buxton area. Just thought I'd make sure we dont miss the opportunity for people to have a convoy on their way to Buxton as well :y: .

Back to the top
there'll be some of the west yorks lads cruising down together, me, yradave & adibateman, just got to find out if any more locals are coming down!

our west yorks meet had people from sheffield and bolton, so not that many were local!

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
truck stop then up though macclesfield for the northwest lot? nice roads and enough places to get some very funny looks. you boys from wales will be coming down the m56 i assume so it's the best place to come off anyway  (no one likes motorways).
stops people getting lost and not making it as the truck stop is easy to find.

and paul if you want to come but think it's to far you can always come the truck stop i'm sure someone will give you a lift (tow) from there.

Back to the top
If the wxm&Chester lot meet at the footy ground we will all convoy up to the truck stop! Times for buxton meet would be good so we can plan out our time?

Back to the top
Count me in will meet up somewhere to convoy down aswell.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
1-2 o-clock at c&f keep dope-as happy and healthy 12.30 ish at lymm truck stop for north west and wales folk who want to convoy and or earlier and get a bacon butty?

Back to the top
Kim - we will meet you and Chris at the corn mill at cooper bridge, dewsbury side of the brighouse m62 roundabout

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
cool sounds good.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Thread set up for Wxm/Chester 6 see you all there! Dan

Back to the top
thanks novocaine. 1-2pm is good for me.
 i'll be coming in my one car convoy with me 'no mates', unless i can pry woZa out of his daily routine…

easy now.

Back to the top
look forward to parking up next to you and john. 3 green motors should get a few looks. better clean mine first mind its a bit green in the wrong kinda way.

Back to the top
will see if i can borrow a cabby for the day, just don't laugh at the  pink fluffy dice and pink clanger,

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
jim, i see you're a host, how about having a word with your boys?

wanting to get as many mk1's and owners together as possible

would be great to put more faces/cars to names

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

novocaine said

look forward to parking up next to you and john. 3 green motors should get a few looks. better clean mine first mind its a bit green in the wrong kinda way.

if you mean me and john, maybe you should clean your monitor or adjust the colour settings, or maybe get new eyes!  :D
my ride is metallic regatta blue.

you can still park next to me though. x

lol

Back to the top
hi guys.sean here(sean1151),would it be possible to put the cruise date back one week?please…i missed last one cos i was picking up camper,and going to prague at the next talked about date,24 feb.i`m one of the few who turned up at all types and harewood house to be on the stand and support the club.even spoke to dope-as before he got that hairy desease on his face!!i :D ll bring camper to hartshead services then transfer to campaign.

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
sorry fella just thought it looked abit faded :lol: not the monitor think it's my eyes anyone got any screen wash :lol:

Back to the top

novocaine said

sorry fella just thought it looked abit faded :lol: not the monitor think it's my eyes anyone got any screen wash :lol:

colour can be seen better here, i think this guy was genuinely interested (in a professional capacity)

1983 Polo CL - daily

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
its them ears,they can pick up scrap a mile away...

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
still looks green to me. but my eyes are not what they used to be.
There are too many online users to list.