Skip navigation

EB*Y classic !!!!!!

Back to the top

EB*Y classic !!!!!!

With all due respect it already looks broken  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
only if i can have those lovely bumpers i wont even repaint them there that nice.

Back to the top

novocaine said

only if i can have those lovely bumpers i wont even repaint them there that nice.

I want them…

is it just me or does it look like teh 'single wiper' is actually 2 as normal, but with just teh 1 arm bolted in on an offest so it clears teh drivers side instead..

Madness…

Back to the top
ok you can have them.

Back to the top

novocaine said

ok you can have them.

You should see the arch spats i just picked up..
Spray painted in yellow……

Might fit them for a laff..

Back to the top
Not sure it's offset, just looks like someone's nicked the O/S one.
Moral of the story -
Don't base your project on a nursery rhyme involving owls & pussy cats

Although Venom nr me had a V V V quick Lupo (I think) that colour.

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

Lawsy said

novocaine said

I want them…

is it just me or does it look like teh 'single wiper' is actually 2 as normal, but with just teh 1 arm bolted in on an offest so it clears teh drivers side instead..

Madness…

I should really learn to type a little slower and try to hit the keys in the right order…    :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
go for the golf match look from the 90's with more colours than a colour blind clown?

Back to the top
It does look like Kawasaki green to me..

I remember someone buil;t a mad astra GTE 4wd years n years ago in that colur..

Its ok on motorbikes, but not on cars

Back to the top
Im coulour blind… not a clown tho  8)

I think shes a pearler…  :roll:  haha

N17K CP

Back to the top
does look like kawazaki green but way to much of it for my liking. ok on a speed machine though (which this is not) anyone want to invite the guy to come on here ?

Back to the top

novocaine said

does look like kawazaki green but way to much of it for my liking. ok on a speed machine though (which this is not) anyone want to invite the guy to come on here ?

And if hes some mad mental person who takes all this banter about his car to heart?  :wink:   :lol:

I blame Wooders  :lol:

N17K CP
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.