Back to the top
some pics more to follow :lol:

thanks

Back to the top

MouseGTI said

sam_m said

hahaha i think he fell over in the kitchen or summut  :lol:

its the risk u have to take for workin im mc donalds i guess =]

mate i'm sure i know your face from some where, its been bugging me since leaving the meet. where abouts in nuneaton are you from?

ah rite, just up the road from weddington

Back to the top

damlow said

mouse was that your mk3… awesome :lol:

:lol: cheers mate, felt a bit out of place though pulling up in that with a car park full of mint mk1's. the standard of cars there today was very high.

sam_m, have you ever knocked about with any one from up my way? you just look familiar for some reason. do you go to many meets? theres a good one at the old mill in bagginton (cov) that we go to every month, your welcome to tag along with us if you want? we normally have a good convoy there and back as well 8)

Back to the top

MouseGTI said

damlow said

mouse was that your mk3… awesome :lol:

:lol: cheers mate, felt a bit out of place though pulling up in that with a car park full of mint mk1's. the standard of cars there today was very high.

sam_m, have you ever knocked about with any one from up my way? you just look familiar for some reason. do you go to many meets? theres a good one at the old mill in bagginton (cov) that we go to every month, your welcome to tag along with us if you want? we normally have a good convoy there and back as well 8)

yehh your 100% right… but i think that brown caddy stole the show/meet =]

erm nahh i dont think so… an ive only ever been to that one an old skool dubs once cause iv only had my car about 4 months but i wanna start going to some more in the summer

yehh that sounds cool man ill have a look into it
cheers

Back to the top
to say it was the start of feb, weather not to good and bloody cold i had a great afternoon out… was good to eventually meet some people and put names to faces and cars lol,

got some weird looks from jo public… orange wheels on a silver car but somehow it kinda works lol.

keep me informed on the convoy up to dub freeze ill tag along in yogi lol…

cheers again spud. (E673 YGS)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.